CHAPTER THIRTEEN

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

     JORDAN'S HEAD RESTED ON Hayden's chest

     JORDAN'S HEAD RESTED ON Hayden's chest. One of Hayden's hands was holding Jordan's, whilst her other hand was running through his wild curls. Music played through Jordan's phone and Hayden hummed along to it. "Could you take care of a broken soul? Oh, will you hold me now? Oh, will you take me home?" Hayden whispered. Jordan smiled and looked up at her, making her raise a brow at him. "Yes?" She asked.

     "You have a beautiful voice." He complimented. Hayden blushed, she had thought that no one had heard her. From across the room, Camila and Vanessa looked up from their phones, barely seeing the position to the two were in. Camila snapped a picture, saving it for Jordan and Hayden's future wedding; she planned it in her mind, she knew it was going to happen one day.

"Well thank you, love. I never really sing in front of people." Hayden told him. Camila and Vanessa nodded, knowing that she doesn't do it often. Jordan stood up and grabbed Hayden's hand.

"Dance with me and sing." Jordan told her, raising his chin. Hayden scoffed then shrugged, taking his hand. Jordan pulled her up and they danced around the room, giggles escaping their lips every five seconds. Camila and Vanessa filmed it all, loving the way they looked together.

Jordan stopped Hayden at the window, sun going down showing tons of different colors. Hayden shook her head as she looked up at him, smiling wide. Hayden's arms wrapped loosely around Jordan's neck, one of his hands going to caress her cheek. "You're really freaking cute." Jordan whispered to her, making her blush. Hayden pressed her cheek against Jordan's chest, listening to his heart beat. As Tenerife Sea began to play, the two softly rocked back and forth, Jordan's head falling to rest on Hayden's.

camilamendes: I hate them [ tagged: haydenflores, thejordanconnor ]

camilamendes:
I hate them
[ tagged: haydenflores, thejordanconnor ]

View all comments

Username1:
OH MY FREAKING GOD

Username2:
YES YES YES YES

Username3:
A SHIP I CAN FULLY SUPPORT

Username4:
Such a hoe

Username5:
The height difference — um yes?

Username6:
I love them sm

haydenflores:
We hate you too 💋

camilamendes:
@haydenflores A COUPLE THAT HATES TOGETHER DTAYS TOGETHER

haydenflores:
@camilamendes WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!

thejordanconnor:
@camilamendes @thehaydenflores not yet
[ comment erased ]