CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

     WHEN HAYDEN WOKE UP, she was tucked in her bed and Willow's crib was beside their bed. She sat up with a smile, going to look into the crib so she could hold her child. When Hayden looked into the crib and didn't see Willow, she furrowed her brows and rushed out to the living room, seeing Jordan moving swaying from side-to-side with their daughter in his arms. A soft song played in their Bluetooth speaker as Jordan smiled adoringly at Willow. "You have your mommy's eyes." He said to her, bopping her nose. "You have her nose too."

     Willow giggled, Hayden's heart warming. This was what she had lived for. Waking up one morning to a husband who truly loved her with all his heart, holding a daughter that was both of theirs. She couldn't deny the fact that she would've never thought she'd have it. As Billie Eilish's Ocean Eyes came on, Hayden made herself visible in Jordan's view. His eyes brightened even more as he watched the love of his life walk his way in just one of his t-shirts and her hair messy all around her. "Hey, sweetheart. She woke up again and you were knocked out so I got her. Look, I fed and changed her!" Jordan said excitedly.

Hayden chuckled and held her arms out. "Congratulations, baby. Now can I have my baby?" She asked, raising a brow. Jordan groaned playfully yet handed Hayden their child. Hayden smiled down at Willow and took her back to their room. She laid her down and asked for Jordan to watch her while she chose out a new onesie and a headband. Hayden dressed Willow in an all white footed-onesie and placed a beanie that had brown spots and deer ears atop. She tapped her fingers softly on Willow's stomach, the baby showing a toothless smile. Hayden giggled as she placed her hands over her eyes.

"Peek-a-boo!" Hayden called, Willow smiling even wider. Hayden chuckled and kissed the soft skin on Willow's forehead before picking her up and giving her back to Jordan who took her with a wide grin.

"Yay!"

haydenflores:     Good morning

[ tagged: thejordanconnor ]

View all comments

Username1:
Such a beautiful baby

Username2:
THE BEANIE

Username3:
Sweet little thing

jamiflores:
Obsessed

vanessamorgan:
I'm on my way with gifts

drewraytanner:
@vanessamorgan I'm one of the gifts

madelame:
Bringing food over later on! Can't wait to see the princess!

camimendes:
Hate to be away from the center of attention ☹️ see you soon, my bunny!

thejordanconnor:
We made such a beautiful baby. LETS MAKE ANOTHER ONE!

haydenflores:
@thejordanconnor because you're the one that holds him/her for nine months then goes through the pain to get them in your big ass arms?

thejordanconnor:
well geez nvm then

Username4:
^^ when I ask my mom a question and she starts yelling at me

themanuelesquivel:
BRING HER HOME I WANNA HOLD HER AGAIN

haydenflores:
@themanuelesquivel why don't u and my sis have a baby?

themanuelesquivel:
@haydenflores ugh

Username5:
TAKE CARE OF THAT PRECIOUS BBY

Username6:
A baby that was just born is already richer than me, wth?

     DREW HAD HIS KNEES up and Willow on them, her hands wrapped around his fingers. He nodded his head side to side as he tried to make her laugh, but she only stared at him and smiled, her eyes crinkling just like Jordan's did. "You know I feel so bad for you, little Willow. You're going to look just like your ugly dad." Drew said, shaking his head as he then laughed at his own words. "Ah, I'm hilarious, aren't I?"

     In the kitchen, Hayden, Madelaine and Vanessa sat around the island with a cup of tea in each of their hands. Jordan and Travis were sitting beside Drew playing fifa, Jordan's eyes wandering over to Drew to make sure he was holding his baby right. "Watch her head, you idiot!" Jordan whisper-shouted, never wanting to raise his voice around Willow. Drew rolled his eyes and tilted her head up then looked back at Jordan, only to see that Jordan's eyes were fixated on the television. Hayden sighed, blowing pieces of her hair out of her face.

     "So how is it post-pregnancy?" Vanessa asked, taking a sip of her tea. Hayden shrugged, the pad of her index finger tracing the rim of her mug.

     "Feels lonely, if I'm being honest. Especially because someone hogs up the child that I held for nine months." Hayden said, emphasizing 'someone' and 'I.' Jordan furrowed his brows and glanced the girls' way.

     "Hey! Exactly! You held her for nine months so let me hold her now." Jordan said, grumbling a greedy ass. Hayden rolled her eyes and waiting until he wasn't looking her way to flick him off. The girls giggled as did Hayden.

     "But yeah, it's okay. But I looked at my body earlier when I was taking a shower, like I took a really close look at it, and I have to be honest that I felt so disgusted with myself. I thought to myself, my body definitely doesn't look the way it looked before I had Willow." Hayden explained, taking sips of her tea.

     "If it makes you feel any better, babe, I love your body. Before and after pregnancy." Jordan called, not looking away from the television. Drew rolled his eyes and smacked him upside the head before taking Willow's hand again.

     Hayden watched as Drew grinned at Willow and rubbed their noses together before leaning backwards, smiling, and doing it again. He cooed with soft words and light brushes of his fingertips on her head. Hayden smiled. "Geez, Drew, never thought you'd be such a softie." Hayden teased. Drew looked at Hayden and stuck his tongue out before turning back to Willow.