tom's POV

I walked out of her apartment with tears in my eyes. I did just what I didn't want to do. I hurt her, I scared her. I'm a bad boyfriend, I love her and I just left her. Some guy out there hurt her and I did to, I'm no better then he is.
As I get to my car I slam the car door and start to cry, I feel all my anger and frustration and hurt well up and pour out of me, I should be upstairs holding my baby yet I couldn't even do that properly. I left her, I left her hurt just like that guy did.
I pond my fists against the steering wheel, and bang my head in frustration. Before I do anything I need to fix things with Jess. She has my world and that's what I came to tell her, instead I flipped my shit with her and left her.....I feel terrible, I text her so see if she'll talk to me.
Text.
T: darling, I'm sorry....please talk to me.
(No response)
T: please🙏
T: baby....please just talk to me.
T: I'm sorry.
T: I love you.
T: please.
Still no response after this. So I get out of my car and head back up to her apartment, I refuse to end it this way. I knock on the door and don't get a response so I do that a few times before I grab her spare key and let myself in. And she's laying on the floor in a ball huddled in the corner. With tears everywhere and she's holding her hands, like they're hurt.
As I slowly walk over to her I see her look up with so much fear and hurt in her eyes that I feel my heart shatter.
"Darling....." I trail off as I slowly walk up to her, she looks up at me and as I reach my hand to her she recoiled and backed up further and hit the wall, her eyes were glossed over as if she couldn't see me and all she keeps saying is " no" and "stop" I text the group chat with Harry, harrison, and sam.
Text
T: get to jess's house as soon as possible.
Haz: okay, is everything okay?
Harry: okay, on my way.
Sam: be there in five.
T: just get here as soon as you can, then you'll understand.

They all walk in around the same time and see me standing 10 feet away from Jess with her muttering "stop" constantly. "I don't know what's wrong?" Sam kneels down next to her, " jess, love. It's me sam, Sam holland. We talked earlier. Please look at me. Look at me. " Sam says as if he knows what he's talking about. "We had a fight, I scared her. So she told me to leave...I came back five minus later to this." Sam places his hand on her leg and I get a pang of jealousy , why the hell is he touching her like that? "Did she tell you about her past? The abuse? The rape?" How the hell does he know about that stuff? Harrison and Harry look confused and shocked. "Yes...." Sam points to Harry " get Tom out of here, I'll explain everything later. " Harry takes my arm listening to his twin brother. "NO....." Sam cuts me off. " Tom, listen to me now. " he says it so firmly . I snap my head up as if he's my dad and I'm a little kid. "She loves you, but you scared her and sent her into a flash back and a shock you need to leave and let haz and me calm her down. Please go" I swallow "okay..... Sam, take care of her." He nods. " will call you tomorrow and tell you how she is. Now Go" and I leave with Harry next to me.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" I had been silent the whole ride home, and as soon as we pulled into the driveway I spoke. " Sam and Harrison are with her, she's going to be fine tom. Just do as Sam says, she's in good hands. " I Just nod as we get out of the car and I Go to straight up to my room. And as I lay in bed that night I remember everything I did that day, and how much it hurt to see her that way. I vowed I'd never do that to my baby ever again.