part 1

Jess's POV
I was thrilled that my family liked tom, but I'd been thinking a lot about what my mom had said. "Does he know?" I wasn't ready to tell tom about my full past yet. I hadn't talked about it with anyone yet aside from my mom. My brothers don't know, well they kind of do but they don't know the full story. They just know boys and pieces and enough for them to go to court. But not all of it, and truth be told I'm not ready to tell tom. But I do want to tell someone. And I think I know just who to tell.
Text:
J: can you come over?
?: Yeah, why?
J: I need to talk to you.
?: Okay, I'll be there in 5.
J: okay, thank you! See you then.
?: See you soon.

I needed to tell someone the truth, the horrid truth behind my past. That I hadn't told anyone yet. I'm scared to tell them the truth, but its time to open up and it needs to be to someone I trust aside from tom, because Tom is going through so much right now and the last thing he needs is to know the full truth about me yet. I start to panic thinking of how Tom could take it. It's such a huge part of me that used to consume me, I made peace with it mostly but it still left scars. I still have the scars. I can't bare to think about all the possible ways Tom could react. He could leave, he could hit me, he could dump me. I can't lose him, especially not over my past, that's why I have to talk to this person about it first to get a second opinion, I need to tell tom soon, I know I do. But I can't let this hurt him like it hurt me, and I'm scared that will happen. I can't lose him, because he's my world. I text cece because I need a distraction.
Text.
J: hey girl!
C: heyyyyy bitch!
J: what's up?
C: I want to hear about you and loved boy, not about me.
J: lover boy?
C: TOMMMMMMMMMM
j: oh😂
C: how are things with Mr. Holland?
J: oml pretty good.
C: omg bitch, start gushing already😂😂
J: he's amazing.
C: and......
J: he's my work cece I know him and I haven't been together long, but he literally means so much to me, I've never liked someone this hard. He makes me laugh, and he makes me smile, he cares, and his accent is fucking adorable. Like I don't know what is do without him in my life, he makes me feel completely and utterly safe. Which is something I haven't felt in a long time. When I'm nervous all I have to do is talk to him or hear his voice, or even just see his face and I feel better. He's perfect to me.
C: awwww omg, that's so sweet girl💜 my heart.
J: that felt so good to say.I
C: does he know you feel this way?
J: kinda.
C: bitch go tell him.
J: idk, what if he doesn't feel the same way?
C: he does, I've seen the way he looks at you.
J: idk.
C: I do. And he feels the same way, just tell him.
Knock knock
J: maybe, I gtg girl. Ttyl.
C: ttyl bitch, think about telling him. Trust me.
J: I will, byeeeeeee😘😘
C: bye bitch😘

I got up and walked to the door, I opened it to see him standing there, ready to listen with his arms wide for a hug. I let him in and hugged him then lead him to the couch and we sat down. "Okay, I need to talk to you, and I'm going to be completely honest. I haven't told anyone this, and aside from my parents nobody knows. My mom thinks I should tell tom and I want to buy I'm scared of how he'll react so I wanted to tell you first since I trust you and you know Tom really well. Please don't over react once I tell you."

To be continued......