the meeting.

My family had been in town for a few days and they had all been begging to meet tom. Like literally begging and finally I agreed and texted Tom to set up a meeting.
Text
J: hello lmol
T: wow you used that my dear!
J: shut up😘
T: love you!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
J: I guess I love you too!
T: lol did you need something? Or just wanted to talk to your dashing prince!!
J: God your full of yourself aren't you😘 but yes I needed something.
T: God your mean to me aren't you😘 what did you need love?
J:whatever.
T: love.... What did you need? Is everything okay?
J: everything is fine babe. I just wanted to know if you were free tomorrow night. My family wants to meet you!
T: babe....I'm sorry, I have to work late.😟
J: aww babe it's ok. What about tonight then?
T: I'm free!!!! What time? Where? How should I dress?
J: lol babe relax, wear comfy clothes, my house, and 5:30. Sound good?
T: great my love! Already can't wait to see you!! I just hope your family likes me💜
J: they will.
T: okay see you tonight!
J: love you💜
T: I love you too!😘😘
End text.

I turn to my mom, he'll be here at 5:30 for dinner to meet you all! I'm honestly really excited because Tom has yet to meet my family, and I love him. So I don't see why they wouldn't to! He's such an amazing guy, and I hope and pray i'll ever lose him!

Later that day
4:38pm
It's almost time for Tom to get here and we have dinner in the over, I'm dressed cute but comfy and my mom got so dolled up, but brothers and dad were all talking about having a "talk" with Tom and I'm a little scared for that so I have my mom step in and calm the boys all down. I don't want them to scare off Tom because I really love him and I want them to as well.
"Mom....." She looks up from her phone "Yes dear?" I sit next to her. " what if dad doesn't like him? What if the boys don't like him? I know you will, but I don't know about the boys. I love tom, I really do. And he loves me. But I'm scared tonight will change all that. ' my dad was eavesdropping on our conversation. "We will like him honey." My dad walks into the room as he says that making my mom And me jump. " if you like him then so will we because you have great taste and if you say he's special and prefect then we'll believe you and make an effort and we can only ask for the same back. "

Knock knock

I know this chapter is really short but as you can see it ties in with another one. I hope your liking the story so far!