the date....finally

Its been a week since the accident and tom was coming out of the hospital today. And I wanted to look nice for him (pick outfit above) after I picked my outfit I went to sit on the couch and wait for haz to text me. It felt like forever. The time dragged on and on. And all I could think about. Was how cute tom was with his smile and his eyes. His amazing personality and his great sense of humor. Finally I got a text from haz.
Text
Haz: on the way home now, I just picked tom up. Is his family there yet?
Haz and I had decided that we should call Tom's family and asked them to come out here.
You: no, I'll text harry and see when they'll be here. I'm so excited.
Haz: okay sounds good, but harry doesn't always answer so text Sam to. I'm excited to I haven't see the Hollands in what feels like forever.
You: okay I'll text Sam to. I haven't even met them in person.
Haz: they'll love you. If tom loves you they will too!
You: you really think he loves me?!
Haz: I know he does, the way he looks at you gives it all away.
You: what do you mean?
Haz: he looks at you as if your the only person in the room, like when your around he just forgets there's anything else but you.
You: really? I've never noticed. The Hollands are here.
Haz: great! I'll see you in a bit. Bye👋
You: haz wait!
Haz: yes?
You: thank you for telling me that.
Haz: no problem, just don't break his heart😉
You sat up to talk to the Hollands and to introduce yourself. "Hi! I'm Jessica, but everyone calls me jess." I say to Mrs. Holland. "Hello dear! Its very nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from tom, harry, Sam, and Harrison. They seem to all like you very much!" I shake her hand and she hugs me. "That's very sweet Mrs. Holland, I'm so glad to finally meet you." I shake Mr. Holland's hand. "Dear the pleasure is all ours. If tom loves you then you are already apart of our family." Mr. Holland hugs me. And then I turn to the twins. "Sam, harry! Its so good to meet you in person!" I hug each of them and they each kiss my cheeks. "No its great to finally meet you! Love" Harry says. Paddy runs up to me and hugs me. "Hi! I'm paddy!" I bend down a little to hug him because he's only 11 and a little short. "Hi! Its very nice to meet you!" After all of the introductions. Tom and haz walk in. "Mom! Dad!" Tom yells and runs up to hug them while haz hugs harry, sam, and patty. "Oh, tom dear! Its so good to see you." Haz walks over to me and hugs me. "Son!" Mr. Holland says clapping tom on the shoulder. "I really like her." He says pointing at me. "Yeah! Well all do!" Paddy yells! He just smiles at me and goes to hug his brothers. "So I take it they all love you! I was right." Haz whispers in my ear then goes to hug Mr. And Mrs. Holland. Tom walks over to me and and kisses me. "So you met my family? Love." I smile when he calls me love. "Yes and I love them! And I love you!" And before he can say anything I kiss him. He looks shocked when I pull away. "I love you too!"