i love you?

As I looked into the face of this amazing man, I couldn't help but smile. We were here in my house on my couch. His mom, and dad, brothers and best friend, were all sitting around us and we were watching kung fu panda. My second favorite Disney movie. After I had said I love you and kissed him, he had seemed so shocked. It was almost like he hadn't heard those words in so long. I don't want to push him and ask him what that was about. If maybe I had just caught him off guard or if there really was something that had happened. Tom had slowly started to fall asleep on me, and he was absolutely the cutest thing when sleeping. He has a slight smile on his face and he has the softest looking features. He looks like an angel, he is my saving grace. I love him and I wouldn't trade him for anything. He jolted awake all of the sudden and looked around frantically. As if he had a bad dream. "Shhhhh," I gently rub his cheek, "everything will be okay." He looks me dead in the face and gets up hastily, "I'm sorry....i-i have t-t-to go. Goodbye" and he runs out the door. I immediately get up to go after him but he's to fast and off he goes. I look for 40 minutes before I go back inside to wake haz, when I wake haz up I fill him in on everything and he looks calm and just says "you stay here. I'll go find tom," and I can tell this isn't the first time that this has happened. And I slightly start to freak out. If this has happened before that means that something is really bothering tom, I feel so bad for him. And I really hope haz brings him back.

One hour later

Haz walks in the door with tom and he looks like he has been crying, he walks over and curls up in my lap and says "I'm so sorry, for all the pain I have caused you." I run my hands through his hair and I don't respond. Haz goes up to his room to go to bed, and tom drifts off to sleep, I can't help but wonder what he could be thinking about. And what could possibly be bothering this amazing Angel. There is nothing in the world that should ever break this amazing man, he is so fragile and breakable that even the smallest breathe seems like it could push him off the cliff's edge he's standing so very close too. As I drift off to sleep I have weird dreams and I end up sleeping funny.

Next morning.

As I wake up I remembered everything from last night. As I roll over in bed I see the most beautiful face smiling at me, and I can't help but think. How could this amazing face have been so destroyed last night? Tom leans over and kisses me softly. "Morning love, did you sleep well?" I realise that I'm in a bed when last night I feel asleep on the couch. I remember my uneasy sleep, and my weird dreams and just smile. "I can see something is bothering you" he says." I just roll over and get outta bed. I can't really explain what I'm feeling and the last thing I want to do it try and explain it to someone else. And if he can't understand that then I just won't even try.

Long chapter. I hope you like it. Also I'm trying out new fonts. So let me know what you think, and which one is your favorite!