the aftermath

I wake up in a cold white room with a then blanket over me and my head throbbing. My first thought am I dead?
But then I sit up and see Tom laying in a chair across from my bed and I realize I'm in the hospital, I go to get up but immediately fall, and wake Tom up.
He rushed to my side to help me up, and sits me on the bed. "I'm so glad you're okay love." He looks tired and like he hasn't eaten in a few days. He sits one the bed a careful distance away so he doesn't hurt me. " why do we always seem to be in the hospital or hurt? " I look him in the eyes I mean think about it. First him, then haz, now me. It doesn't end with us.
"I don't know. But I want it to end" he whispers. I grab his hand and pull him closer to me, "tom...... How is haz?" I'm hesitant to ask encase it's bad. " he's recovering wonderfully and he'll be released in a few days!! " tom like so excited at that and I perk up to! "I'm so glad to hear that!" I kiss tom, but I still feel uneasy for some reason, the guy is in jail, has is okay, I'm recovering. But the thought.....the thought of losing Tom eats at me, he's one of the greatest people in my life right now, and I really don't know what's I'd do if I lost him, this boy means so much to me.
"I called your dad....." I lol up at Tom when he says that, I'm scared to hear the rest.
"He didn't seem happy to hear that you were in the hospital, and he said he wasn't going to be able to check in on you because he's in the middle of a mission, but he hopes you feel better, and he made sure i'd take good care of you" my eyes fill with tears and I just start crying....
"Darling, don't cry. Did I do something wrong? Are you okay?"
I start laughing through the tears and smile at tom. "Why are you the most perfect person I've ever met? It's really hard for others to live up to such high expectations you've given me." Tom looks so confused and still looks worried. " I'm okay baby" he miss and wraps me in the biggest hug ever, and we sit like that for a long time.

Three days later....
I'm home from the hospital but still need to be watched and so Tom took on the duty for both me and has since we both need it, even thought neither of us actually need it, the hospital just wants us to have it.
Mine of us have spoken about what happened and none of us really want to, we feel it's best to leave it as it is, and move on. I haven't gotten any weird DMs and everything seems to be going our way for once, and even though I have nasty scares, my best friends and boyfriend still love me and that's all I care about.

Thank you all for being so caring and waiting for the story I know it's been a long time, but this is two updates on one night, and I'm going to try and start posting more depending on school. Thank all.