the plan.

I went home and couldn't sleep. My mind was racing with thoughts of the plan. We have to do it by sundown tomorrow and if even the smallest thing goes wrong it's over. I really want haz back and I'm willing to do everything I can but this plan is a little scary even though I came up with it.

The next morning I woke up with toms arms wrapped about me, and I turned around and pecked his lips. It is 7:32am and we didn't get to sleep until about 3am last night. I'm super tired and I bet tom is as well. So I get out of bed and try not to wake him up but I end up failing and when I come back out of the bathroom he's laying in bed staring at me. "Babe, come cuddle with me, please." he rolled over so he was on his stomach and cuddled up with the blanket, patting the bed so I would come cuddle with him. "Babe, we need to get going." He stuffed his face in the pillow and started whining "please. Just for a little while." I shook my head grabbing a pair of jeans and a bra. "No" I stripped and put them on since tom still had his face in the pillow. "Baby, come on." His voice was muffled so I could barely make out what he was saying. I grabbed a shirt and put it on. "Fine." He sat up really quickly and started clapping. "Yay! Yay! YAY! You look hot by the way." I smiled and crawled over to him in the bed, and leaned against the headboard.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face into my side. "I love you" he said into my side. I ran my fingers through his hair smiling to myself. "I love you to baby," we sat like that for about an hour, until my phone rang.

Me: hello?
Cop that is helping with the plan.: hey are you two ready to get started?
Me: ummm....give us like 45 minutes and we'll be there.
Cop: okay, we'll see you soon, bye.
Me: bye.

"Who was that?" Tom sat up and looked at me a little confused. "The cop Jared that is going to help us, he asked if we were ready." Tom nodded slowly, almost like he didn't understand. But then he picked up on it. "Should I get up then?" I nodded. And he got up to go get ready.

Tom was in the bathroom getting ready when he suddenly said. "I want to meet your dad." I was sitting on the bed playing on my phone and was a little startled when I heard him say that. "Really? Because the last time we talked about it, you didn't seem to happy." He walked out of the bathroom shirtless and damn did he look hot. "Well yeah, but I just needed some time to think about it. I would really like to meet your dad." I nodded and he walked back into the bathroom, almost like the conversion was over, but I wasn't going to just let it drop like that. " he can't wait to meet you either. He's been texting me about it." Tom was brushing his teeth so he sounded funny when he talked. "Oh really? That's great" he finished and came back out still looking hot as hell. "Yeah." He crawled over to me on the bed and laid his head in my lap. Looking up at me with his beautiful brown eyes. "You know. You look really pretty" he said reaching up and tucking some hair behind my ear. That only made me blush really hard. "Thank you." I covered my face with my hands because I had a feeling that it was redder than a tomato. "Don't do that." He pulled my hands away from my face and kissed each of them. "Your beautiful, stop hiding it."

It was finally time to start the plan and I was nervous, I put the fake money in the account and then I sent a DM to that account that messages me first.
Me: its done. The money is in the account, I'm alone in the ally, I didn't tell the police. Now please bring Harrison back.
Them: okay fine, whatever. We'll be there in 10 minutes.
Me: okay, and he better be alive.
Them: he is.

I leaned up against a wall and waited, everyone was in position. We were all ready, for when they showed up. About 20 minutes later a white mini van pulled up and some guy in a mask jumped out dragging Harrison behind him. And Harrison was covered in cuts, and dried blood, and he looked tired and like he hadn't eaten in days. It broke my heart. "Okay, here's your stupid...." He was cut off by a cop jumping down and grabbing his arms three more came out of hiding and helped the first cop. After a bit of fighting they finally had the guy, but he suddenly jumped up and flung a knife at the and it cut my throat and I was knocked out. The last thing I saw was the cops dragging him into a car and tom leaning over me.

Guy, I know I haven't posted in a long time. I'm sorry, I got locked out of Wattpad and couldn't remember my password. I'm back now and I'll be writing some more.❤❤ Thank you for over 1k reads, it's means a lot to me❤❤