weeks go by.

Its been weeks since haz has been missing. Nothing has come in from the police, nothing at all. Tom and I have not been able to find him. And we've looked everywhere we can possibly think of. As I sit on the couch I start thinking what could have happened to him, is he okay, where he might be, where he was before he went missing. Everything blows through my mind like a hurricane, and I can try all I want but I can't push those thoughts out of my head. I go on my twitter and I see thousands of tweets.
Whatever happened to haz?
I wonder where Harrison has gone.
I hop he's okay.
Tom, and Jess must be worried.
Sending prayers to his family.
I love him and I can't wait for him to come back
After reading what felt like a hundred tweets I finally stopped as the tears I felt like I'd been holding in finally came flooding out. I went on instagram and saw I had a DM. When I opened it I was shocked with what I found.

If you ever want your friend back, then do just as I say, don't to the the police, or anyone. This is just between you and me, transfer 70,000 dollars to the bank account number 64798 and then leave. If you do this by sundown tomorrow you can have your friend back alive. If not and you go to the police you'll find him dead. If you do this meet at the old abandoned record shop in the back alley. And he will be delivered to you. This message with disappear once you are done reading. DO NOT SCREENSHOT.

I screenshotted quickly and then turned off my phone. I need to go to the police with this. So I get up and tom comes downstairs, "hey love is everything alright? You look pale." I show him the screenshot and he looks like he wants to go throw up. "What are you going to do?" He sits on the bottom step. "Go to the police and make a plan," he nods. "I'll go with you. Only if you want me too," I nod and grabs my keys and jacket. He slips on some shoes and a jacket as well. Once we get to the police station I walk in with Tom and its the same lady at the desk as it was the first night we came in. "Hello sweetie," she says when I walk up. "I'm sorry to hear you have yet to find your friend." She stands up. "I have something to show you can we go somewhere more privet and maybe with a few cops." She nods and we walk into a spare room that has three cops already in it. The ones that have been working on finding haz. We all sit down and I look at each and every one of them. "I got a message on Instagram today and it was about Harrison." I pull out my phone and show them the screenshot. "I was hoping what we could do is get fake money put it in the account I will go and meet Harrison, while some of you track the account, then when Harrison shows up if someone is with him you can use him as leverage to get the other guys to come out and we can track the account to where the money is being pulled out. So I'll do everything he said just with a little assistants." I look around and them while they take this all in."no, I'm not letting you go alone." Tom stands up. "Babe. Its okay. I have to, everything will be okay." Tom shakes his head vigorously. "What if they find out the money is fake" I stand up And grab his hands. "Please let me do this. Its for haz I want him back and if this is how we get him back, then this is how I'll do it." He nods and sits back down with me. "Then that's how we will do it!" One of the cops says.