Forest Of Forever Fall

Start from the beginning

Y/n: You will leave.

Blake looked like she was getting dizzy, as she started to sway slightly.

Y/n: And you will leave... Now.

Blake's eyes glossed over as she stood up.

Blake: I will leave now...

She then walked out without another word. Y/n let out a breath as he locked the door, pulling the Holocron out of the bag and opening it. Revan manifested in the room and Y/n kneeled.

Y/n: Master.

Revan: Rise, my apprentice.

Y/n stood up, looking at Revan. 

Revan: You're emotions are clouded.

Y/n: New information is making it harder to see certain things clearly.

Revan: You feel pity for your blood sisters.

Y/n: O-Of course not-

Revan: No, it's alright. Mercy is important. I haven't been teaching you correctly. I have taught you as I was taught. However, I have grown to see that the force should not be split between Jedi and Sith. If you are to maintain the balance, you must find a middle ground between the dark and light side.

Y/n: So, using my emotions but not being unmerciful and cruel?

Revan: If it were that simple, the wars of the past would never have been. You must learn to understand the force, and what it truly considers balance. If your emotions are telling you something... Do not fight against them.

Y/n looked down, taking a deep breath before looking up at Revan.

Y/n: I understand.

Revan: We have not been training for long, but I'm afraid this is as far as I go. There is nothing more I can teach you.

Y/n: What? But I still haven't mastered my powers!

Revan: Mastery will not come with lessons and teachings. That comes with experience. Experience I cannot give you. I will only leave you this one thing before I go. As a Force user, you will be a rallying point for the future generation of Force users. Therefore, you will need a title. So, I am passing on my legacy to you. You will be known as Revan. Not Jedi nor Sith. Just Revan. 

Y/n: You're... passing on your name?

Revan: I was once a symbol for the galaxy. Make them remember it. 

Revan then faded away into the Holocron, and as he did, the jewel went dark. There was no light inside it anymore. Y/n picked it up and looked at it. It no longer opened. He sighed and placed it on his desk as he picked up his mask. He took out his purple saber and used the pointed end of the hilt to carve a single word into the inside of the mask. 

"Revan"

He put on the mask, looking at himself in a mirror as his right eye glowed a brilliant golden orange.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/n training Saphire

It's been a few days since Revan told Y/n he was finished training him. Y/n, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CRDL, and Team MSJG (Message) were all in the Forest of Forever Fall. While Glynda was explaining their task, collecting sap and watching out for Grimm, Jaune seemed to be reluctantly hanging out with CRDL. Y/n's focus was on Team MSJG, who were all wearing much different outfits than when he last saw them. Matt was wearing some light armour and had his sword strapped to his hip.

 Matt was wearing some light armour and had his sword strapped to his hip