Chapter 4: The bully

ابدأ من البداية

Weiss: "Not a team led by you. I've studied and trained. And quite frankly, I deserve better. Ozpin made a mistake." She walked off leaving a sad Ruby behind. I walked to Ruby and placed my hand on her head , ruffling her hair. She looked at me and i gave her a small smile.

"Ozpin might have made a few mistakes in his life but making you the leader is currently not of them." i assured her.

Ruby: "But what if she is right? What if it was a mistake to make me the team leader?" she asked with tears in her eyes. I sighed and pulled her in a hug, a few moments later i heard a few sobs coming from her. 

"Ruby, it has only been a day , no one can truly say if it was a mistake to make you team leader, but one thing i can say is that if you are not the most suited as leader you just get better. Being team leader is not just a title, it is a task, the task to always perform your best to give your team mates a reason to follow you. We both are now responsible for our teams but we dont have to be the born leader, we have 4 years to become the best we can be, so dont let a bit of jealousy from your team mates be in your way." i said and stopped hugging her to look at her, she swiped away a few tears and then smiled.

Ruby: "Thank you Y/n. I really needed that, ok i will head to my dorm and study." she said with determination. She waved and ran off, i was about to go back to my dorm as i bumped into Ozpin.

"Im sorry professor." i apologized. Ozpin walked next to me and pat my shoulder.

O: "You did a great job helping Miss Rose." he said and starts walking off only to stop a few steps away from me. "I will make sure the simulation room is empty this evening." he walked of leaving me confused on how he knew about my plans. I just shrugged it off and made my way back to the dorm. I entered the dorm and saw my teammates laying in their beds, Phyrra and Ren were reading while Nora was asleep. Phyrra looked up and saw me.

P: "Hey Y/N where were you?" she asked

"I was just helping Ruby , Weiss shouted at her because she thinks that making Ruby the leader of team RWBY was a mistake." i explained as i got my work out clothes. "Im going to train a bit you guys want to join?" i asked. Phyrra and Ren thought about it.

R: "Sorry but i have to watch over Nora or else this room will be destroyed once we are back." he said with a smile. I chuckled a bit and turned towards Phyrra to hear her answer.

P: "Maybe another day, i was planning on going to the library to get a few notes about grimm." she looked a bit sad. 

"Ok i will be off then, i dont know then im going to be back but i promise it wont be too late in the evening." i said as i walked off towards the Gym.

On my way there i bumped into someone, making me fall on my rear. I got up only to be punched down by Cardin.

Cardin :"Watch where you are going you shrimp." his voice was filled with anger.

"Im sorry, i promise it wont happen again." i said afraid because i was now surrounded by him and his team.

Cardin cracked his knuckles : "I will make sure it wont happen again." he said has he and his team started to beat me.

After a few minutes of getting beaten to a pulp they got bored and walked of laughing.

Cardin: "You better not snitch or it will get worse." he said while walking.

I slowly wobbled back on my feet and limped my way to my dorm. 'Guess training will have to wait till i recovered.' i thought as i limped back, using the wall to keep me upright. As i finally reached my dorm i opened the door only to fall face first on the ground, blacking out.