Chapter 10: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Start from the beginning

"Oh and this is for you." The woman bend over the counter revealing her cleavage though the top of her sports shirt. She glided a piece of paper with her number and name. Mya. She winked before I got dragged by Cayden.

"I told you she was a bitch. She's a grown woman preying on minors."
"We are technically not minors because we are 18."
"She looks like a 55 year old."
"Okay that's an exaggeration I would say 30."
"What do I do with this, I don't want it." She held up the membership card.
"You keep it. I used my money on that."
"It's not like I need it.."
"Yes you do."

She glared at me. I took my queue and ran.

~~~~~~~~~

"Which number is Taylor's again?" I asked Cayden walking down the road slowly. We had got an invite to go over and hang out at hers after school.
"It's that one." Cayden pointed to the door across the road.

She rang the doorbell multiple times before I told her it was more than enough. The door eventually flung opened and Jacob looked angry. Cayden, taking no deliberation of how Jacob looked, barged past him knocking him into the wall.

"Cayden, for fucks sake. No consideration." He mumbled retreating into the house.
"Apologies." She replied.

I followed behind and closed the door. As I entered the living room everyone was in a circle talking before looking up at me and Cayden at the door.

"Where were you guys today?" Riley questioned.
"And how did you turn up here together, if you said you wouldn't go and check on Noah, Cayden." Cole added.
Cayden sat down on the sofa and looked at me like the others. Traitor.
"I was at home and then we went to the gym."
"Gym? With Cayden.." Cole said.
"Hard to imagine but yeah. Do you want to turn on the tv or should I?"

Taylor slided towards the remote and turned the tv on bringing the attention away from me. We watched tv for an hour or 2 before Riley suggested a game of truth or dare.

"Fuck no." Cayden replied with her eyes glued to the tv.
"Stop being a negative nancy and join us." Taylor tried to persuade her.
"You guys can leave, I'm not playing that game. Makes you do things you regret."
"C'mon you guys, let's leave her in here."

Taylor got up and we all followed except Cayden. We trailed behind her into the her room and relaxed. Me, Riley and Taylor sat on the bed, Jacob sat on the floor with Cole.

"Okay let's start. Jacob truth or dare?" Riley asked.
"Truth."
"When was your first kiss?"
"Year 9, with Kelly Kevin."
"Ewww I know her. Why would you..?" Taylor shook her head continuously.

The game carried on and soon it got to me, I didn't really want to play but it seemed interesting.

"Noah truth or dareee?" Riley said spookily.
"I...um..." I thought deeply about which one I wanted to pick. I didn't want to be a wuss and not pick dare. But if I chose truth they could get some information about me, "I choose... dare."

There was an eruption of oooo's making me regret my choice.

Riley evily grinned at me before saying, "Kiss Cayden."
I froze in shock wondering if I was dreaming. I wasn't going to kiss Cayden...again. I couldn't give away another kiss.
"Don't tell him that. You can't force a kiss, it has to flow." Cole sighed at Riley.
"Riley your out of your mind to think Noah will kiss Cayden. He won't do it and he shouldn't." Taylor said.
"You guys are no fun." Riley huffed folding his arms.

I shyly sat there hearing them bicker and I got agitated at myself for not having guts to kiss my best friend. I clenched my jaw and cursed under my breath before saying, "I'll do it."

They all silenced and looked at me like as if I'd gone crazy and I think I had after hanging out with Cayden.
"Are you sure?" Taylor asked confused.
"Shut up and don't ruin this moment. He will make history." Riley smiled.

I stood up adjusted myself before giving everyone a worried smile and walking out. I heard the tv and laughter from Cayden echo up the stairs. I took a deep breath before slowly walking downstairs.

Cayden's POV

I'd sat alone for 20 minutes but I was enjoying myself. I'd turned on 'You've been framed' and watched the dramatic fails of humans and animals. I took a bag of marshmallows for myself, don't worry Taylor allows me to raid her cupboards.

I'd been stuffing my face with palm sized marshmallow slowly before I heard the door open. I gazed up from my lying postion to see Noah sheepishly standing at the door. I looked away, staring back at the tv screen.

"You get bored of the game?"
"Y-yes I did." He walked over to where I was and sat with back against the sofa.
"Do you want a marshmallow?" I offered with mouth full.

He took his hand out indicated he wanted me to put it there. I handed him one and we carried in watching tv until he broke the silence.

"Cayden I lied. I'm still playing truth or dare and the dare was for you and me to eat the same marshmallow together. Like with spaghetti but with a marshmallow."
I stopped rustling in the bag and gave Noah a questionable look.
He innocently stared back at me, "I know it's weird but you have to do it."
"I'm speechless. I'm not doing that. Who would set such a strange dare?"
"Riley."

Of course, that's something Riley would say, why would they put him in such an awkward situation. They are really going to get some fists after this.

"Cayden?" Noah waved his hand in front of my face.
I sat up crossing my legs, "Get it over and done with."
Noah looked suprised, "Really?"
"Hurry up before I change my mind."

Noah alined himself with me and got on the his knees to make us more similar in height. I put a marshmallow in my mouth but only a quarter of it before bursting into laughter. This whole situation was just quite funny and I couldnt help but laugh.

"I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry." I said recovering from my laugh.

I did the same thing as before and waited for Noah to move. It took every bone in my body not to laugh again. He slowly moved towards me looking very nervous. Noah bit the end and we began to slowly moved towards the middle. I ended up closing my eyes to stop myself from laughing and seeing Noah so close. When I felt our lips skim each other I jolted back only to be held in place by Noah's hand, at the back of my head.

He kissed me. He steadily moved his soft yet sticky lips against mine. I was shocked. I couldn't even move. Why would he kiss me? Thousands of questions flew out of my head but I was drawn out of them when he placed a second hand behind my head.

I wilfully kissed him back because as much as I hated to admit it, I liked it. I carried on the slow pace but didn't move my hands whereas Noah pressed me harder against him. My heart was racing so much I lost my train of thought. My mouth had remnance of marsmallow in it making my it very sticky and I'd hoped he wouldn't use tongue.

And then common sense hit me like a flaming truck and I pryed myself out of his grip. We were both heavily breathing and I saw Noah lick his lips, to get the stickiness off, but it was so sexy. No shut the fuck up. You need to stop thinking like this. Noah stared at me and all I could was stare back.

I heard elephant like footsteps going upstairs and could tell everyone had heard us kissing.

"I'm sorry." Noah said.
"Can you explain w-why you did that?"
He paused before he answered, "I wanted to practise. You know for Hayley."

As I was about to respond common sense hit me again, how did the guys know upstairs I was eating marshmallows. Noah looked nervous when he walked into the room before and normally he's comfortable around me. Shit. I should've known it was a dare not to eat marshmallows but to kiss me. Plus those elephants made it bait he was sent to do it.

"I'm an idiot." I laughed.
"What do you mean?"
"I know it was a dare to kiss me."
"H-how did you guess?"
"Logic."
"So that's why you kissed me back."
"Yes."

No. I was lying through my teeth. I kissed him back unaware that it was a dare and I genuinely wanted it. Shut up. I didn't want it. I felt like an idiot to feel like he wouldn't of done that out of free will. Maybe I actually like....SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'm actually too tired right now.

Today has been way too full of emotions.