98

"I can't get you out of my head. What did I do to deserve such pain from someone I can't live without. You're strong, we've faced worse things," the elder took a deep breath and continued, "Wake up my angel. So we can sleep together every night."

Taehyung clutched onto his boyfriend's hands in tears. He didn't want to lose anyone. He didn't want to experience what that was like.

"You don't have to cry because you're here. Namjoon knows he has friends whom will be by his side for eternity. There's no need to feel sad " Jin cracked a smile on his face as he rubbed Namjoon's perfectly sculptured face. Then he pursed his lips frowning.

Jimin had walked into the room and everyone's eye met his. "Is he doing okay?" He asked.

Jin nodded, but didn't really want to say a word, "Where's Yoongi?" The elder questioned as he watched as Jimin's entire expression switch.

"He's at the vending machine eating chips." The younger told, whilst glancing once or twice at Jungkook and Taehyung whom were sitting hand in hand. "I'll just be going n-"

"He's afraid to see me isn't he?" Jin asked as he stood up from in front of his fiancé. He knew it had to be something wrong. He'd been feeling a bad vibe ever since he and the other two had arrived.

Jimin shrugged in response, not knowing what to say in order to make an excuse to leave the room and find Yoongi. He squared his shoulders and swallowed, "I'll leave now."

Jungkook and Taehyung both watched as Jimin scurried out of the room without a second glance. The room was quiet for a while until Jungkook's phone rang.

The raven haired cautiously slid his phone out of his back pocket to answer the phone call he was receiving. "Hello." Jungkook said casually, confused to why the person called him at a time like this.

"Um, maybe now is a bad time. You may just hate me when I tell you why I'm calling you." Jay Park muffled from the other end. Jungkook could hear ruffling in the background, but he couldn't tell what it was and didn't question it.

He was Jay Park after all.

"Why did you call me. Is something wrong?" The younger said as he arose from his chair leaving his boyfriend in the dark.

"It's not really that important and I know you have better things to worry about, but Joon wants to talk to you and your boyfriend. Apologize sounds more like it." Jay said, he didn't know how to put the situation knowing neither Jungkook or Taehyung wanted to see or even hear Lee Joon.

Jungkook gripped his phone harshly, wanting to throw it against the wall, but he didn't want to have to buy a new phone again. "Tell him to go kill himself and never speak of us again!" He said as he aggressively punched his phone, ending the call.

"Was that Lee Joon?" Taehyung bluntly asked as he clung onto his boyfriend's arm. Jungkook stared down at him, realizing what he had just asked.

Who else would it be honestly.

"Is everything okay? Who's that?" Jin asked which lead to even more confusion.

"Everything's fine, don't worry about it. Tae, come with me outside." The younger commanded which Taehyung obeyed as the both of them made their way outside the room.

"I may haven't known you your entire life, but I know when something's wrong. What is it baby?" The elder asked making Jungkook's heart break in two.

"Joon wants to confirm an apology to the both of us." Jungkook told.

Taehyung stood in front of the younger without saying a word, not even a sigh.

"I know what you're thinking. I don't want to talk to him either, after everything h-" Jungkook was cut off as Taehyung pulled him forward.

"You think you know what I'm thinking, but you don't. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for him to own up for what he put us through. You of all people should understand how important this is. I know we promised to never speak of him, but he's the only person we need to move on. We're traumatized, Jungkook." Taehyung confessed. It made a lot of sense to Jungkook. It wasn't normal to think about Lee Joon while they slept together.

That was haunting them.

"We need closure. We need to forgive him in order he happy together...because I don't want him to be the reason we split up again." The elder exclaimed before Jungkook harshly squeezed him in between his arms.

"I know I have a fucked up life, but you're the only reason I want to live through it all. If this is what you say we need to do then let's do it. Let's settle everything." The younger smiled, showing off his perfect teeth. He couldn't help it anyway, being around the main person he loved would always be his reason to smile.

Problems were finally dissolving into the past.

The only worry they had left for Namjoon to have a full recovery.