74

Namjoon and Jin had finally arrived at their home after a 30 minute drive. The younger's feet were hurting him which lead him to limp.

Jin immediately shifted to his boyfriend's side, wrapping Namjoon's arm around his shoulder. "Here, take the strawberries. They're for you anyway."

"They're for both of us. What's mine is yours baby." Jin said with a slight smile. He hated seeing his boyfriend hurt. It hurt him inside, but he had to be strong for him.

Every since his surgery, Namjoon had been having problems walking. Everytime they would visit the doctor, he would always say everything was fine.

Everything was not fine.

According to Jin.

He was the one to watch Namjoon when he was in pain. Nobody saw it, except him.

Jin was Namjoon's backbone.

"Joonie..." Jin paused as he straighten up.

The younger looked up at him as he took a bite out of a strawberry. "Jinnie?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

-

"When?" Hoseok said with a blank expression. He felt uneasy. Honestly, he didn't know how to feel. He didn't know what to do.

"It was a long time ago I swear. It was during high school." Ellie confessed as her voice grew hoarse. She knew no matter what she said, it wouldn't change anything.

"You told me you were a virgin when we met." Hoseok took a deep breath before starting again. "I don't understand why you would keep a secret like that from me. I'm your husband Ellie!"

She jumped at the sudden tone in Hoseok's voice.

She knew she had fucked up.

"I needed money -" Ellie was quickly interrupted as Hoseok yelled again.

"He paid you for it? So what were you, like a hoe?" Hoseok asked. He looked at her, disgusted.

"No! We were in a homemade sextape together. It was one time, I promise." Ellie proclaimed as she started to pick at her nails. "Please."

"Whatever." Hoseok didn't bother to look her in the face again. All he wanted to do was sleep. Maybe he could wake up and it all be a bad dream.

"Do you still love me?" She asked, praying that he would give a positive answer.

"Do you?"

-

"M-My ass hurts." Jungkook groaned as he stood up. "I can't even s-sit."

Taehyung wanted to laugh at the younger, but all he could do was smile. He felt proud, but he didn't know of what exactly.

"I see you smiling. It's not funny hyung." Jungkook said, rubbing his head. "I'm going to be top next time."

"Well you're the one who didn't want me to stop. This is your fault baby boy." Taehyung snickered as he approached his boyfriend and snaked his arms around him.

Jungkook moaned.

"Y-You're touching my -" The younger was interrupted as Taehyung started to give him butterfly kisses.

"I know. Does that make you feel better?" Taehyung asked, caressing the younger's inner thigh.

"Y-Yes, a lot actually. I love you Taehyungie." Jungkook mumbled which made the older soft inside.

-knock knock-

Both of the boys paused as they heard a knock on the door. "Were you expecting someone, Kookie?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and hoped it wasn't who he thought it was, sadly, it was.

A/N: A lot of shit happens in the next chapter. Glue down your wigs.