56

"Hey! Taxi!" Taehyung yells as a taxi stops right in front of him, nearly hitting him.

Taehyung didn't care. He was too drunk to care about anything.

"Do you have any idea how much danger you were in? I almost hit you kid." The driver scolds.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and handed the driver his phone. "Take me to this address and have m-me there by 5." Taehyung felt like throwing up. 

The driver stared Taehyung up and down, luckily he didn't recognize him.

"How about I have you there in 3 minutes. Traffic can be swift." The driver says as he mashes the gas pedal which jerked Taehyung to the back if his seat.

"Ugh." Taehyung groans.

"Wear your seatbelt kid." The driver commands as he switches lane to lane.

Taehyung was laughing the whole entire ride. He let the window down to let the wind blow through his beautiful messy hair.

He felt alive. He felt free.

"We've arrived to your destination." The driver smiles as he reaches his hand out for money.

"How much?" Taehyung asks confusingly.

"$4.37." The driver says.

"St-Stay right here. I'll be b-back!" Taehyung stutters as he runs inside of the apartment building.

The driver patiently sat in his car. He couldn't leave until he got paid. Plus he still had Taehyung's phone.

Taehyung walked inside the elevator. He wasn't sure if he'd pushed the right floor number.

Finally the elevator stopped, luckily it was the right stop. He had stumbled door to door. His legs were wobbly, but he managed to stay on his feet.

-knock knock-

Taehyung waited outside the cold door as the door slowly opened.

"Hello Lee Joon I was expecting you to text me. I guess you didn't get my message." Taehyung smirks as opens the door wider and invites himself in.

-

Suga.the.rapper🖕
Jungkook where are you?
Suga.the.rapper🖕
At least let me know you're okay
Delivered

-

"I texted him, but he hasn't texted back yet." Yoongi admits. He was really worried about the boy. He hoped what Jimin said wasn't true.

What if Lee Joon does have Jungkook. What happened last night? Did they fight again? Did Jungkook get mad and leave with Lee Joon? Fuck.

Yoongi's mind was flooded with theories.

"Maybe we should stop by his house." Jimin suggests. He couldn't just not do anything.

"What if he's just busy?" Yoongi says. "Maybe he doesn't want to be bothered. God knows where Tae is."

"Why are you trying to make up excuses to not find him. I'm worried about him and I'm not going to stop worrying until we find him." Jimin admits.

-

"So...are we going to tell them today?" Jin asks as he explores his closet.

"Yeah, at Yoongi's party tonight. He's having it at his mansion." Namjoon confesses. He was still afraid of how Yoongi would react when he found out that he was gay.

"Ooh his mansion. I'm sure he's pretty wealthy now these days. Since you've helped him a whole lot. Now he acts like he's better than everyone." Jin growls. That was the only reason him and Yoongi had beef.

Money.

Before Yoongi became a popular rapper, him and Namjoon were best friends. Jin and Namjoon were also dating at that time.

Namjoon helped Yoongi become who he is now. When Yoongi started to become famous and wealthy, he went his own way and pushed Namjoon and Jin out his life.

Namjoon had colon cancer 5 years. Some people don't survive, but luckily Namjoon did. When Jin told Yoongi that he had it, Yoongi never came to see him.

Since that day, Jin hated him. He couldn't find a way to forgive him. Namjoon brushed it off and forgave Yoongi for not caring about him.

Jin was sensitive. He didn't forgive people that easily.

Namjoon could've died.