49

Lee Joon's Story:

-

"Holy shit." Jungkook says softly as he turns to look at his boyfriend.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks as his smile grew.

"Lee Joon is coming back home." Jungkook confesses.

"Home? Here?" Taehyung says as he gets himself off of the couch.

"Yes, here! I thought he said he was going to be gone for 2 weeks." Jungkook mutters.

"He did. Why is he coming back?" Taehyung asks.

"You think he knows?" Jungkook asks as he raises his eyebrows.

"I don't know. I never texted him back. Maybe he thinks something is wrong with me. What if he's coming back to find me?!" Taehyung panics.

"Baby calm down. When he comes back he's probably going to look for you first, and them maybe me." Jungkook admits.

"Why would he look for you? I'm the one who swore at him and never replied." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, but I'm his boyfriend too." Jungkook admits.

"Not anymore." Taehyung reminds him.

"Yeah, but he doesn't know that. Him and I haven't officially broken up yet." Jungkook says.

"Do you think we should tell Jimin and Yoongi?" Taehyung asks.

"Hell no. He's not going to know where we are. He's not going to think about coming here. I'm sure he doesn't even know where Yoongi lives." Jungkook exclaims.

"Yeah I guess, but he knows where I live and he might go there and see that I'm not there. He's probably going to sit outside my door. Kookie I'm scared." Taehyung admits.

"Don't be. He's not going to hurt you anymore. He has no right. You have a life too and we can date whoever we want." Jungkook says.

-buzz buzz-

-buzz buzz-

-buzz buzz-

-

Mr.LeeJoon☺️
Hey baby I don't know why you're ignoring my text messages
Mr.LeeJoon☺️
Are you asleep? What did I tell you about sleeping without my permission.
Mr.LeeJoon☺️
Rule number 3 baby boy💜
Opened just now

-

"Was that him?" Jungkook asks as he takes Taehyung's phone from his hands.

"Y-Yeah." Taehyung stutters as he puts his head down.

"He gives you rules too?" Jungkook asks as he glares over at his boyfriend. "No! You don't have to put your head down. Don't be afraid of him like I was."

Taehyung slowly lifts his head up and lays it down on the couch.

Jungkook immediately grabs him and sits him onto his lap.

"You don't need to be afraid anymore. You have me and I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you ever again. He won't hurt us anymore. You have to trust me on this." Jungkook states.

"W-What if you're asleep and he kills me?" Taehyung asks bluntly.

"What?! He's not going to kill you. He doesn't have the balls for it." Jungkook says as he kisses his boyfriend's cheek.

"But what if he -" Taehyung was interrupted.

"Stop it. Don't think like that. I don't want you to ever say that again. Do you think I'll let something like that happen?" Jungkook asks.

"No." Taehyung says blankly.

"Good. Because it won't." Jungkook says.

"Jay Park told me that Lee Joon will kill me."

Jungkook stares at Taehyung in fear.

He was scared for his boyfriend's life, and his.

"J-Jay Park told you that?" Jungkook asks with a terrifying look on his face.

-buzz buzz-

-

Mr.LeeJoon☺️

LeeJoon☺️

-