11

Bae😍 is typing...

From Bae😍

Bae😍
I miss you baby😞
Bae😍
I was on your Instagram today and I've noticed that you haven't changed your bio
Delivered

-

"Jungkook just texted you and he said he's outside" Jimin says to Yoongi.

"He's here already?" Yoongi asks. "Tell him we're coming down"

"Jeon Jungkook is really here right now?!" Taehyung screams.

"Tae, chill. You never even get that excited when I come over" Yoongi complains.

"Yoongi you never come to my house. Not even when I tell you to" Taehyung admits.

Jimin walks into their shared bedroom and grabs Yoongi's coat.

"Here you go hyung" Jimin says as he hands Yoongi his coat.

Taehyung stares at Jimin.

"Jimin hyung, where do you live?" Taehyung asks curiously.

"He lives here" Yoongi interrupts.

"Ah, so you can be closer to your manager, I see" Taehyung smiles.

Jimin stares at Yoongi who was putting on his coat.

"Hyung, why are you putting on a coat when it's 100 degrees outside" Taehyung asks.

"Paparazzi" Yoongi grunts.

"Ahh, there wasn't any paparazzi outside when I came here" Taehyung states.

"Because they probably don't recognize you just yet. You know you're still a new to modeling" Yoongi says as he grabs his sunglasses.

"You look like a rapper already. Your going to look obvious" Taehyung laughs.

"Look at all the things I have to go through just to walk outside my apartment" Yoongi sighs.

"Well this is what you get for being the famous rapper you are!" Jimin smiles as he looks at Yoongi.

"I'm ready to meet Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung shouts as he runs to the door. "Come on hyungs!"

Taehyung runs inside the elevator to wait for his hyungs.

"You two are taking way too long!" Taehyung whines.

Yoongi walks into the elevator slowly as he presses the down arrow button.

"About time" Taehyung says as his heart beat increases. He swore he could hear his own heartbeat.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Taehyung bolted outside.

"Where's Jungkook?!" Taehyung summoned.

Yoongi sighs.

"He should be -" Jimin was interrupted.

"Min Yoongi!" Jungkook yells.

"I swear to god, this guy" Yoongi says irritatedly as he sees Jungkook walk up to him.

"Hey Yoongi -" Jungkook was interrupted.

"Jungkook be quiet! You don't want people crowding around" Yoongi warns.

"I don't care about that. They're fans, they won't kill us. Hey Jimin!" Jungkook smiles.

"Hello Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin says.

"You should really disguise yourself. You don't want to draw too much attention" Yoongi says.

"Yeah, yeah" Jungkook says as he smiles at Taehyung. "Hey don't I know you?" Jungkook acknowledges.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with the biggest smile ever.

"Saranghae!" Taehyung slightly yells.

Taehyung was honestly shaking in his pants when he saw Jungkook up close. He wanted to touch his face, but he didn't want to be weird.

"I see you're a fan" Jungkook laughs.

"You think you know me?" Taehyung asks as he points to himself.

"I've seen you before somewhere" Jungkook admits.

"His name is Kim Taehyung, he's a famous model" Yoongi admits.

"Model! Come to think of it yeah. You modeled for Gucci!" Jungkook raised his voice.

"Yes! Gucci!" Taehyung shouts.

"Here we go" Yoongi says as he rolls his eyes.

"I knew I saw you somewhere" Jungkook says. "You're very handsome"

"I'm a huge fan of your music. I have your merch and everything. I just love you so much!" Taehyung hollered.

"Oh really? Well I'm glad to meet celebrity fans. I see you're great friends with The Min Yoongi!" Jungkook laughs.

"Yes, I might be in his new music video" Taehyung says proudly.

"Well you're handsome enough" Jungkook smirks.

Taehyung could already feel himself blushing.

His idol just told him that he was handsome.