58

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you. I saw that new music video was released today. Are you and Taehyung friends?" Jay Park had to ask. He knew Taehyung and Lee Joon were also together. He knew he was the cause of their breakup.

The thought of Taehyung made Jungkook want to cry. He just wanted to grab him and kiss him again.

They only dated for a couple of hours, but those hours felt like years. He felt like he'd known Taehyung forever. He wanted to be with him forever.

"Can I be frank with you?" Jungkook asks in a serious tone. Jay Park was all ears and ready to listen to the younger.

"You know you can. What is it?" Jay Park says as he leans back into his chair.

"Taehyung told me that he was dating Lee Joon. I know you know it too..." Jungkook stops as he sees Jay Park lean his head back.

"I couldn't tell you. I know how much you loved Joon and I didn't want to hurt you, and I didn't want you to hate Taehyung." Jay Park admits as he walks over by his window. He was afraid to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes followed him.

"Yeah, I figured that. That's why we both broke up with Mr. Lee Joon together and started dating each other." Jungkook confesses as be bites his reddish lips.

"Really?!" Jay Park says happily as he runs back into his seat. "Jungkook... you know you don't have to call him that anymore. You're here now, just call him Joon; but anyway I'm so glad you're dating a decent person now."

"We broke up too." Jungkook sighs as he looks down at his feet. He felt almost ashamed to say if after all that happened between him and Taehyung.

Jay Park's smile quickly faded away at those words. He actually wanted them to stay together and be happy.

"Why? Weren't you happier?" Jay Park asks disappointedly.

"Oh god yes. It's the happiest I've ever been in my life. I really love Taehyung. That's why I came here." Jungkook states as he gets out if his chair.

Jay Park stared at his action as he saw Jungkook pull out a ring from his pocket.

"Jungkook..." Jay Park says as he covers his eyes. "Don't tell me you're about to propose to me. Oh my god Jungkook I just want to be friends. I'm not even gay."

Jungkook stared at Jay Park and bursted out laughing.

"What? Why the fuck would I marry you. Please pull yourself together." Jungkook laughs as he places the ring on his desk.

"Oh, so you don't wanna marry me?" Jay Park asks as he uncovers his eyes.

"Uhh, let me think about it. No!" Jungkook smiles. "I don't marry guys who are already married."

"What are you talking about? I'm not married. I don't even have a girlfriend yet." Jay Park admits as he looks at Jungkook confusingly.

Jay Park examined the ring.

"Is this real gold?" Jay Park asks. He wasn't really an expert on rings. Even though he was a millionaire with dozens of gold chains.

"Of course it's real. I'm giving it to Taehyung." Jungkook confesses as he takes the ring and places back into his pocket.

"Okay good because I don't have a future wife." Jay Park smirks.

"Yes you do. Your future wife will be Jisoo." Jungkook says as he walks out of Jay Park's office.

Jay Park's eyes widen after he realized what Jungkook had just said.

Jisoo. She's my assistant manager. I can't marry her.

-

"Believe or not, but your so called boyfriend is my ex boyfriend. I have proof. I have text messages. We even fucked in his shower." Taehyung says before he was immediately punched by Lee Joon.

"Lee Joon!" The woman yells as he pulls her boyfriend alway from Taehyung's drunken body.

"Let me go bitch! I told his ass to leave and he refused." Lee Joon says angrily as he yanks himself away from her.

"Did you just call me a bitch? How dare you! Is what he said true?" The woman yells as she tries to help Taehyung to his feet.

"Why the fuck are you helping a fag after I told him to leave more than once. He had it coming." Lee Joon mutters as he sits himself onto the couch.

"So you're just going to sit there? Answer my question! Is what he saying true?" The young woman asks again, irritated at her boyfriend's actions.

"Bitch do I look gay to you?" Lee Joon asks as he gets up to face her. "Don't ever ask me that fucking again Lisa."