51

"Ah! What the fuck!" Lee Joon shouted as he completely fell onto the floor. He rubbed his head and stared at his hand. "Yoongi?"

"Yoongi!" Jimin yells. "That's a brand new lamp!"

Yoongi ignores his boyfriend as he drags Lee Joon by his hair and slams his head against their front door.

"Hey bitch!" Yoongi smiles as he hovers over Lee Joon. "How's the weather down there?"

"The weather's just fine!" Lee Joon spat—literally— as he kicked Yoongi in his left knee. Yoongi immediately collapsed onto the floor groaning in pain as he held his knee. "How about you?"

Jimin stared at Lee Joon in complete sadness, and anger.

Jimin wasn't just angry.

He was pissed. 

Jimin quickly clinched his fists together and bolted toward Lee Joon in full speed. "FUCK YOU!" Jimin screamed as he punched Lee Joon in the jaw. "YOU ROTTEN TOMATO!"

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" Lee Joon commanded as he held his jaw, pushing Jimin down beside his boyfriend.

"Y-Yoongi~" Jimin cried as he rubbed his boyfriend's knee. He looked a mess. Well. Everything did at that point. He knew he had to fight Lee Joon sooner or later. Not just because of his boyfriend, but he had to do if for Taehyung too.

This is all my fault. All of it.

Jimin knew Taehyung wasn't ready to jump into a homosexual relationship just yet.

It was his first relationship.

And he ruined it.

Lee Joon ruined it for him.

And that was something Jimin could never forgive. 

"Baby I'm fine, just go to our room." Yoongi commanded as he pretended as if everything was fine. As if everything was just a huge dream. "Please I don't want you to get hurt."

Lee Joon attempted to lift himself from the floor and painfully failed, falling back onto the hard wooden floor.

"Can one of you help me up?" Lee Joon scoffed. Again, as if everything was fine. As if they weren't just beating the hell out of each other.

"Fuck you!" Jimin yelled, jumping back into reality. It wasn't a dream, it was all real. All of it. To think that this was all of Jimin's fault would be an understatement. He's the one who thought it would be a good idea for Taehyung to date this asshole.

"AH! YOU FUCKING CUNT!" Lee Joon screams angrily as he climbs on top of Jimin and punches him, making his face hit the wall.

Yoongi immediately gets up and pushes him away from Jimin.

Luckily Taehyung runs into the living room with his hands behind his back.

"STOP FIGHTING!" Taehyung screams as the entire room turns silent.

"Taehyung?" Lee Joon says as his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. 

"Taehyung there you are!" Yoongi smiled happily as he saw the younger standing before him. He's okay. He's not hurt. That thot didn't hurt him.

"I t-told you to s-stay in the kitchen." Jungkook groaned as blood dripped from his lower lip. "Didn't I?"

"Baby!" Taehyung shouts as he runs to his boyfriend's side.

Lee Joon smiled.

"I'm okay. It's just my -" Lee Joon stops himself as he sees Taehyung run to Jungkook's side. "What the fuck is this shit?!"

"You lying piece of shit! You cheated on both of them. What kind of man are you? You can't even keep your fucking dick in your pants!" Yoongi admits.

Lee Joon continued to stare into Taehyung's lustful eyes. Why did he look so emotional? Was all of this making him sad?

"I never loved you Taehyung. I never even liked you. You were just an easy target. I know I had a boyfriend already, but that was getting boring." Lee Joon confesses.