55

The next morning Jimin got out of bed to find Taehyung passed out in front of their bedroom door.

"Taehyung!" Jimin calls as he tried shaking the boy awake.

He didn't move.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jimin calls again, but still no response.

Jimin tries to lift Taehyung up by himself and nearly slips, he felt cold liquid under his bare feet.

He looked down to see that it was red.

Blood. No it can't be. Taehyung!

"Yoongi! Min Yoongi!" Jimin's screams were horrific and it scared the hell out of Yoongi as he came running outside to find Taehyung unconscious surrounded by red liquid on the floor.

"What the hell happened? Where's Jungkook!" Yoongi asks as he runs to Taehyung's side. "Dammit Taehyung wake up! I'm calling an ambulance."

"W-What if Lee Joon killed Taehyung and now he has Jungkook!" Jimin cries as he slaps Taehyung across the face.

"Aish!" Taehyung groans as he rubs his face in shock.

"Tae!" Jimin and Yoongi both yell as they stare at the poor boy.

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes in frustration at he looked up at his hyungs.

"What the fuck is your problem Jimin! Why the fuck would you slap me?!" Taehyung yells deliberately as he gets himself from the slippery floor.

Taehyung had changed.

He didn't just change overtime, he changed overnight.

"Taehyung what is your problem. Is this blood?" Yoongi asks in concern. He had no idea what happened. He was afraid Taehyung had done something stupid.

"No it's not blood you idiot. It's wine... red wine. There was an opened bottle in the refrigerator. So I took the liberty to drink it." Taehyung says bluntly as he grabbed the empty bottle from the side of the couch.

"Wine? You don't even drink." Yoongi reminds him as he takes the bottle from Taehyung's hands.

"You had bottles of Soju too. I think I drank all of them. I'm going out." Taehyung says as he stumbles towards the door before Jimin finally catches him.

"You can't go anywhere when you're like this. Stay, I'll make you some soup." Jimin insists as he walks into the kitchen.

"Don't bother because I won't be able to eat it. I can't eat anything anymore. I feel like I can't sleep unless I drank. Please just let me go." Taehyung was on the urge of tears, but he didn't know why. He was just really emotional.

"Go." Yoongi gives his permission, not thinking about where Taehyung would've gone or what he would've done. "Make sure you call us to let us know you're okay, please."

Taehyung turns around and looks dead at Yoongi with his sunken eyes.

"I'll keep in touch." Taehyung mumbles as he opens the door and makes his way out.

"Yoongi are you sure about this? He's 21 and drunk and he's out going into the public. What if a paparazzi sees him like this? Everyone will think he's a drunk." Jimin states as he watches Taehyung wobble into the elevator.

"He knew better not to drink. He did it and now he needs to be man enough to face the consequences. He's not a child anymore." Yoongi admits. Yoongi hated to see Taehyung like this. He was still confused of what happened, but Taehyung needed to learn.

-

Beautaeful💞
Hahahahahaha
Beautaeful💞
Jokes on you beach☺️
Opened just now

-