Finale

This wasn't the end.

Everything in the world had changed, but this definitely wasn't the end.

It was time for everyone and everything to go back to normal. To the good days. Without the drama and heartbreak from another person.

It was time to be happy again, even though everyone else wasn't ready to forget everything and go back to normal.

It was time.

But it wasn't the end.

-

"It's time hyung." Taehyung smiled as he watched Jimin adjusting himself in the mirror. He looked absolutely amazing. He looked too expensive to even look at. "He's waiting for you now."

"Are you going to do the honors, or is your boyfriend going to?" Jimin questioned as he adjusted his hair one last time before turning around to face Taehyung.

"I will. Yoongi would love to see that I guess. I'm his best man after all." Taehyung grinned his boxy grin as he straighted Jimin's bowtie. "Oh and by the way. You look beautaeful." He said and him and Jimin laughed at his lame joke.

"Shut up, you're so cringey. I'm not supposed to cry yet." The younger proclaimed as him and Taehyung linked arms. "Don't trip me again like you did at rehearsal."

"I won't. I promise."

The next thing the two heard was the sound of a piano being played. Jimin then clutched onto Taehyung's jacket and held a tight grin.

Then he saw Yoongi.

What am I kidding? I'm going to cry before I even reach the alter.

"It's alright hyung. Just take one step after the other and we'll be there. You see that. That's your fiancé. The person you're about to marry. Just understand how important this means to the both of you, and his onto it. You'll be fine." Taehyung encouraged as he felt Jimin's grip loosen. "You're doing great already."

Jimin gently bit his lip as he saw Yoongi's hand read out to his. He was as handsome as handsome could get. This was going to be lover for the rest for his life and he didn't know how to react.

Yoongi pulled both of his hands into his and held onto them gently. He smiled without showing his teeth which made Jimin...flutter.

"You do want to marry me right?" Yoongi whispered while staring deep into Jimin's eyes. They were glistering which made Yoongi's heart drop. He was adorable to him. "If this is too much for you we can -" He was cut off.

"No! I want this, I want you. I love you." Jimin held his head down as he stared at Yoongi's shoes. They were fairly polished. He could see his reflection in them. A tear dropped from his eye and onto his own shoes.

Oh God stop. Not yet. You can cry, but just not now. You haven't even exchanged vows yet. C'mon and pull yourself together Park Jimin.

"Jimin I love you too. You're something special, you made my life one hell of a ride. We've been through bumps and curves, but we were always safe. No matter what you were there for me as my manager. Now you can be here for me as my lover and husband forever. We can be happy without any worry. I can finally kiss you in public without hesitation. I can hold your hand without any suspicion. You may not have any idea how good that feels to me, but it feels like a dream come true. You're everything I want in a person, a lover, a spouse. Everything. I love you and that's all that matters. I promise to love and treat you forever." Yoongi didn't need to write it down, he told everything from how he felt right then and there.