#100

"Namjoon..." Yoongi stared as Namjoon was unable to look back at him. He smiled at him and ran his fingers over the younger's forehead. "You're going to pull through from this. I'm not sure what happened, but whatever happened, we're going to be right here."

Jin sat on the opposite side of Yoongi as Jungkook and Taehyung watched from afar.

This wasn't how it was supposed to be.

This wasn't how it was supposed to end up. Happy endings are what Taehyung always hoped for, but then he realized...

It wasn't about him anymore.

It was about Namjoon.

This was his dream.

"You have to wake up soon Namjoon-ah. We're missing your messiness and clumsiness." The elder cooed in a sweet matter. Yoongi wanted to smile, but all he could do was feel pain in his heart. Namjoon was lying in the hospital, possibly sleeping his life away.

Is this really the end. Why won't he wake up? I didn't come here to watch my best friend die.

|

"It's obvious he hates you. He hung up the phone as soon as I mentioned your name." Jay Park proclaimed which earned a sigh from Lee Joon. "C'mon, I'm taking you home now." He said, grabbing onto Lee Joon's wheelchair.

"No, wait!" Joon shouted as he swung his around and slapped Jay's hand. "Let me stay at your house for a few days."

There was a moment of silence before Jay Park spoke again. "Why the hell for? You have a home in Gwangju, you don't live here anymore."

"I need to see Jungkook and Taehyung before I go. I will not leave until I see them. Take me to your house. I promise you, you won't regret it." Lee Joon said convincingly and Jay Park gave in. Only because Jungkook and Taehyung deserved a sincere apology from Lee Joon.

Jay ran his slender fingers through his blond hair and looked at Mina. She had a look of relief on her face, maybe because she wouldn't have to be alone with Lee Joon twenty four hours everyday and that's something Jay Park didn't like.

"Alright, you can stay, but don't think I'm letting you stay because I like you. I'm doing this because I like Taehyung and Jungkook." Jay assured walking back to his car. "You can sit Lee Joon in the trunk Mina."

|

Yoongi swept his hair with his fingers, making himself seem less if a mess he already was. He was sweating so much from being anxious to hours. All he needed was for Namjoon to at least hold his hand.

"They say they can always hear you. Even when they can't respond to you, they will always be listening. So don't think Namjoon doesn't know you're here." The elder proclaimed shifting a smile onto his face. Yoongi raised his eyebrows with a smile as he glared at his fiancé.

"When I die...I want you to be a continuation of my life." Yoongi said casually which made Jimin form a frown. Jimin didn't exactly know what Yoongi meant by that, but he said everything for a reason.

"But you're not dying hyung." The younger stated as he stared dead into his fiancé's eyes. He'd never seen Yoongi look so pale and sad. It was one of the worse things he had ever witnessed. He looked really sick as if he had the flu. Yoongi was starting to worry for him, but he knew it was all normal. He was the type of guy to take the blame for everything.

"I know...I feel like I am though." Yoongi mumbled as a sudden voice caught him off guard. "What?"

Yoongi met eyes with Namjoon staring back at him.

"Namjoon, are you looking at me?" Yoongi asked which captured everyone's attention. Namjoon laid still, barely able to move a muscle. He felt slightly paralyze. "Namjoon you're alive!" Before anyone could convert, Yoongi had squeezed Namjoon's hand making his groan. "You can feel? What the hell happened to you?"

"I just got my hand squeezed by some crazy person. What do you think happened?" Namjoon said as Jin kissed his forehead. His lips were cold and wet. Jin had been crying, now he was crying tears if joy.

"Do you not remember anything baby? Where does it hurt?" The elder asked with a short sniffle. Namjoon looked back at him with no emotion. He didn't know how to feel at the moment and everything was confusing the hell out of him.

"Who are you?"

Jin's heart shattered like a cracked smartphone.

"Y-You don't remember me?" Jin questioned emotionally and seriously. He felt himself having a mini panic attack. Could Namjoon, his fiancé, really not remember him.

Namjoon's expression changed from no emotion to a burst of laughter, "I'm just kidding sweetheart! I'm fine. I just had a small fall, nothing serious. Even though I feel a little stiff."

Jin playfully punched his fiancé in the shoulder as he pouted. "Please don't play with me like that. You know I take you and your health very seriously. He said, but at the end of the day he couldn't stay upset with Namjoon. He was marrying him soon anyway, but at this rate he didn't know if that was going to happen anytime soon.

"Hyung, do you want us to call the doctor and tell him that you've awaken from your coma?" Jungkook questioned me Yoongi nodded in response for all three of them.

"I just wanted a few more minutes with him being him, before the doctors come in and take him aways from me. I thought the next time I'd see you would be at our home, but I guess I was wrong." Jin admitted as a tear slipped out of his left eye. He still didn't know what could've been the real reason Namjoon was unconscious for so long. He would tell Jin everything even when something was wrong.

Namjoon would stress a lot over certain things, by Jin knew that. It had never lead to Namjoon in the hospital though. It was quite odd to Jin which made him even more worried for Namjoon's health.

There was something Namjoon wasn't telling him and Jin was going to find out sooner or later.

"So you don't remember anything that happened the second you fainted?" Yoongi asked, he was the most concerned, knowing he was partially responsible for Namjoon, despite the fact that he and Namjoon both went drinking and got drunk that night. He still didn't remember anything from that night, it was all a blur.

But of course, Jimin remembered everything.

What really happened that night.

A/N: Hello my lovely readers, I have been doing great just in case you were wondering why I haven't updated lately, I recently cracked my laptop and is now updating on my phone once again.

It's been such a wild break and I wanted to tell you that there is ANOTHER chapter coming out, it's taking me so long to plan it out, but trust me this story will have an end.

I hope you’re having a great week, I love you so much💜