53

Taehyung literally wanted to throw up. Lee Joon just made him sick.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung wonders as his boyfriend's tears slowly fell from his eyes.

Okay wasn't even the right word for how Jungkook really felt. His heart was broken, but then again, his heart was healed.

"I don't want to lie to you. I'm really not okay." Jungkook confesses to Taehyung. He didn't want his boyfriend to worry about him, but he also couldn't lie to him.

"I know you would be lying if you said you were fine. Your expression tells me everything. You're hurt, you're scared, you're broken. I know you're scared to ever love again. I don't want to put you through some sort of crisis." Taehyung explains as he continues to hold him tightly in his arms.

"Let's break up." Jungkook blurts out. The words burned through Taehyung like acid. He never wanted to hear those words come from anyone he'd love.

Let's break up. Taehyung absolutely hated it. Especially when he didn't want to.

"W-Why? I-I promise I will never hurt you like he did. I promise to be a perfect boyfriend. I prom-" Taehyung was interrupted.

"Stop! Stop promising. We're not in Elementary anymore. You don't need to pinky promise me everything. I believe you." Jungkook says as he pulls his phone from his pocket.

"Do you not love me?" Taehyung asks as his heart sunk.

"I do love you Taehyung. I just can't be your boyfriend right now. Here." Jungkook says as he gives Taehyung his number.

"Why are you giving me your phone number if I can just snap you." Taehyung asks as he looks at the phone number.

"Just in case you ever need to call me. I'm always here. I'm going home now." Jungkook says as he grabs his jacket.

"Are you going to call a cab?" Taehyung asks as he walks to the front door with Jungkook.

"No, I'll just walk. It's a great day outside. I'll see you later Taehyung." Jungkook says as he rushes out the door.

"O-Okay b-, Jungkook." Taehyung says as he places a fake smile on his face.

Taehyung watched Jungkook as he got into the elevator. He wished he could see through walls. He loved seeing Jungkook's perfect figure.

-

Namjoon's Snapchat Story: