52

"Jeon Jungkook, I love you. I've never stopped. You were the first person I've ever wanted to marry. You're the first man person I ever made love to. You're my first love." Lee Joon confesses.

Jungkook could feel his throat tighten.

Yoongi finally gets up to his feet and helps Jimin off the floor.

"This is fucking bullshit." Yoongi says as he limps to his bedroom door.

Jimin takes a second to give Lee Joon a dark glare. He could feel his anger heat up even more. He wanted to kill him.

Only if it were legal.

Lee Joon didn't notice because he was too busy talking about bullshit.

"The moment I gave you my virginity, was the moment I lost my freedom. I lost my freedom of everything. I also lost my pride. I felt h-hopeless. I felt like nothing. I literally wanted to die..." Jungkook pauses as Taehyung wipes his tears. "BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"J-Jungkook -" Lee Joon was interrupted by Taehyung's broken voice.

"No! You don't deserve to stutter. You don't even deserve to speak. You don't deserve Kim Taehyung, and you never deserved me." Jungkook admits as he gets himself off the floor.

"Jungkook I'm sorry!" Lee Joon confesses. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just can't control myself. I'm afraid of losing you."

"Losing me? You were afraid of losing me?" Jungkook laughs sarcastically. "If you were afraid of losing me. Then you would've loved me, like you were going to lose me forever."

"I didn't know how. I-I thought if I abused you, you'll be afraid to leave me." Lee Joon confesses.

"What!? So you knew what you were doing was wrong, but you didn't even care. The only thing you cared about was me staying with you, is that right?" Jungkook asks annoyed.

"I told you if you only followed the rules. There wouldn't be any problems. We would be the perfect couple." Lee Joon smiles cheesily.

Taehyung finally stands up.

"You're smiling? Are you proud of yourself asshole, huh? Are you fucking proud of playing with our hearts. I was just dumb enough to fall for it!" Taehyung says as he holds Jungkook in his arms.

"Taehyung, everything we've done together was nothing. You should've known I didn't love you. I never made love to you like I did Jungkook, I only fucked you." Lee Joon mutters.

"You raped me. There was no love! There never was any. I never enjoyed it." Jungkook cries.

"It's okay baby he won't hurt us anymore." Taehyung says as he stokes his baby's hair.

"This is fucking pathetic. You both are disgusting. I have a girlfriend anyway." Lee Joon confesses as he walks out the front door.