Dance the Night Away (Alois Trancy x Reader)

Requested by @blue_dimond_kitty

Edited June 19, 2020

(F/n) (L/n) came from a very respectable family. A family that had very high standards and morals. So, it came as no shock to (Y/n) when her parents refused to give their blessing for their only child to marry Alois Trancy. A man that has caused many a controversy in his life.

Alois has always been quite eccentric, from his clothing to his behavior he was...unique to say the least, but that made (Y/n) fall hard for the blonde boy. They loved that he put himself out there and that he didn't care what anyone thought. Not even their parents who were not fond of the boy.

(Y/n)'s parents refusing to acknowledge the pair's engagement broke their heart. They wanted their mother and father's approval of the one that they love. Alois couldn't care any less. He just wanted to marry (Y/n) and if that meant that the two had to elope to do, so be it.

"(Y/n), love, listen to me."

"Alois you are asking me to go against my parent's wishes. I couldn't possibly do that."

"So you don't wish to marry me?"

"No! I do. I really do want to marry you my love."

"Then let's run away and not look back. Let's start our lives somewhere else. Anywhere you want. Rome, Paris, Egypt, America...wherever you want to go darling. I want to devote the rest of my life to bettering myself and I can only do that with you by my side. So, what do you say? Shall we continue on with our lives and dance the night away together."

"As long as it's with you Alois. I'll go and dance wherever...as long as I am by your side as lady/lord Trancy."