You're Worth More (Death The Kid x Reader)

Edited June 19, 2020

DTK P.O.V (aka a breakdown):

(F/n) is so perfect and is usually so symmetrical. I wish I could talk to them. But, I can't because they are not symmetrical today and I can't talk to someone who isn't symmetrical now because it will be the death of me just like if the toilet paper isn't folded into a triangle because that isn't symmetrical and I just can't deal with that (sounds like Crona if you ask me).

Your P.O.V:

I was staring at Kid...again, but I can't help it. He's completely perfect. He's handsome, funny, and smart. I wish he would notice me. But I think he likes Liz. At least it seems like it to me. And why wouldn't he? She's perfect and is already on good terms with him due to being one of his weapons. Today in Stein's class I found myself staring again. I want his golden eyes to look back into my (e/c) eyes, but that will never happen.

DTK P.O.V:

In Stein's class today, I was looking at (f/n). I can't help it. They are smart, funny, beautiful...they're just perfect. I wish they would look back into my eyes, but wishes don't come true. Especially for me.

Both P.O.V:

Why don't you feel the same way? Why can't I confess? Why won't you look at me? Maybe it's not meant to be...

Narrator P.O.V: (Lord Death...of course)

  It appears our two main characters are both conflicted. He loves her and she loves him. Good, right? Wrong!

Like Romeo and Juliet it will only end badly. For he is a reaper and she is a lowly mister/weapon, but one day...maybe, they could try to be together. Just maybe. An-SPIRIT STOP CRYING ABOUT MAKA BY MY MIRROR! I AM TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT! REAPER CHOP!