Lucky Love (Jeon Jungkook x Reader)

Requested by: @J_nxpe

Edited June 19, 2020

You had always considered yourself lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend. Sure he had moments that kept him busy due to comebacks and tours, but he always found the time to call or swing by for a quick bite and a cuddle session.

Jungkook was the love of your life, and he felt the same way about you. The other BTS members always teased you two for being too cute with each other whether you were together or apart. But they were happy to see the youngest happy with someone that understood him.

Seokjin had noticed that lately Jungkook was sad. He knew it had to be the fact that you two weren't able to see each other much these days. So, with the help of the othersand their manager, he devised a plan to make the young man happy again.

That's how you found yourself kneeling in front of your boyfriend at a fan meeting. Jungkook was extremely shocked (Jungshook) to say the least. He finally smiled and as he signed your album he held your hand, giving it the occasional squeeze to reassure you, but you knew it was to reassure himself and to make sure you were really there in front of him. Once your time was up you smiled softly at him and mouthed that you loved him and he smiled and winked back at you.

After the meeting, you waited in the boy's van. When the boys started to pile in, they saw you and all but forced Jungkook into the van beside you. He pulled you into a hug and kissed you softly, letting out a content sigh and an "I love you (y/n)." When you looked up at him and returned the phrase, the other boys started their teasing again causing your boyfriend to hide in the crook of your neck and you to happily chuckle, thankful for these boys and feeling lucky to have your sweet boyfriend.