It's okay...I love you (Kageyama Tobio x Reader)

For my good friend @LandWhereICuedTimber

Edited June 19, 2020

(Y/n) has always loved Kageyama. They were not sure what it was. What they also didn't know was that Kageyama loved her as well.

One day at school, Kageyama went up to (Y/n) as they played with their (h/l) (h/c) hair. When he cleared his throat, they turned to him.

"O-oh.. H-hi Kageyama."

"Hello (Y/n)."

"Is there something you need?"

"Well," he started with a blush," yes actually."

"What is it?"

"Go on a date with me this Saturday night."

"I-okay."

"I'll pick you up at 6:30 alright," he said walking away.

How does he know where I live? This is the first time he's actually spoken to me but, I might as well go. I do like him a bit more than I should. Maybe he feels the same way.

That Saturday:

(Y/n) was standing outside their quaint little house wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a (favorite band) hoodie, some converse, little to no make up (unless you want to wear more or less or none...you do you), and their (h/l) hair was pulled back (or your favorite hairstyle my shadows). When Kageyama got to her house, he was in a simple pair of jeans, a gray and black T-shirt, and a navy blue hoodie with some black tennis shoes. He thought (Y/n) looked beautiful/handsome just as they were and considered himself very lucky.

They had a nice dinner at this small diner that consisted of both (Y/n) and Kageyama's favorite meal...pork curry with a single boiled egg. Afterwards (Y/n) dragged Kageyama to a nearby pet store. They knew about his thing with animals but...they couldn't resist the thought of cute kittens and puppies. (Y/n) sat and watched a kitten run away from Kageyama when he tried to pet it.

(Y/n) pulled him into a hug and whispered: "It's okay...I love you."

She could faintly hear him reply with a "I love you too."