Greed x OC

Requested by: @beautifuldeath101

Edited June 19, 2020

Disclaimer: the OC doesn't belong to me, it belongs to the wonderful person who requested this story. The only thing I own is the story itself. And so sorry it took so long. I had it done a few months ago but I was somewhat stressed with school and other things and I was waiting till I had a lot written. Once again, I am so sorry.

OC:
Krystal
18
Long dirty blonde hair, green/blue eyes, and a pale complexion.
5'10/118 lbs
Wears black pants, a deep red blouse, a black leather jacket, and knee high combat boots.
She is a humonclus and her ouroboros tattoo can be found on the nape of her neck.
She also has the ability to shift into a form of a demonic black dragon.
She likes singing, drawing, and Greed and hates people interfering in her plans.
She is sarcastic, cocky, greedy, and easily angered.

Krystal P.O.V:

Since meeting Greed, all I've done is run. Sure I did a lot more before meeting him, I mean I am a humonclus. I'm not exactly someone who is welcomed by many people. Greed and I do have a lot in common though. We are both being humonculi, being greedy (mine much less than his of course), and our hate for those stupid dogs of the military.

Lately I feel differently towards Greed. I mean I still enjoy his company and companionship...but recently I've developed feelings for him. I know he won't feel the same about me.

Greed P.O.V:

I feel so selfish lately. I want Krystal all to myself. I love everything about her. Her beautiful eyes and her blonde hair that looks so silky smooth...her beautiful milky skin. Most of all her tattoo. She's just like me. I also find it so cute that she gets so angry easily and her sarcasm and cockiness makes me love her even more, but most of all she can be greedy like me. She's so graceful even when she isn't trying.

In our most recent fight with Fullmetal and his brother, Krystal got badly injured due to her not being able to shape shift in time. I took it upon myself to take care of her.

"Why were you being so stupid," I scolded her.

"Oh, shut up! It's not my fault. That stupid pipsqueak is like a small blonde ninja" (Sorry Ed).

"So...what you're saying is...he caught you of guard?"

"Whaaaat....pshh...no...yeah he did."

"So cute."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me," Krystal ordered with a harsh glare.

"Okay I said that you're cute. And to be perfectly honest, you're gorgeous and I guess what I'm trying to say is that I have some feelings for you."

"I guess I have some feelings for you as well."

"Good," I said with a smirk while holding her to my chest, "cause you're mine. I'm never giving you up."