The Demon Queen/King (Sebastian Michaelis x Reader)

Requested by: @ChrolloLucilifer

Edited June 19, 2020

You really were quite a beauty. With your (h/l) (h/c) hair. Beautiful (e/c) eyes. Your flawless (s/t) skin.
Being the queen/king of any and all demons, you could have anything and anyone you desired. You simply wanted him. Sebastian Michaelis. The man and demon that stole your (probably non existent [no offense]) heart. He was just so perfect with his jet black hair, stunning ruby red eyes, and his gorgeous porcelain skin.
The problem was...he loved his young master and felines way too much...which actually gave you an idea.

I know of a way to get him to notice me...

As you took one of your many frequent visits to the Phantomhive estate (not like you're stalking the demon butler or anything), you had gotten one of your loyal servants to fetch you something vital to your mission...a pair of cat ears. The ears were black and looked quite alright with your black dress/suit (whatever you want really) and shoes.
You waited out just in the garden for the butler. And there he was. In all his perfection.

"Your majesty," Sebastian started, "I am deeply sorry for keeping you waiting. The youn-"

He stopped when he saw the ears...a small blush creeping up on his pale skin.

"Oh Sebastian, I could wait much longer. I mean, Ciel must keep you busy, as he is the Queen's guard dog."

"Um no. It was just his afternoon tea your highness."

"Oh."

She looks adorable. Even more so than usual. Should I say something....but they are my queen/king...I wish I could confess to them. Why is this so hard...(you tell me sebby)

They both looked at each other intently. Gazing into each others eyes. When they both said, "I love you" at the same time.

A queen/king and a pawn...who would've seen it coming.
Cast of Black Butler: EVERYONE!
Me: True...they are my stories.
Grell: MY BASSIE!!!!!!
Me: -_-