Cute! (Elizabeth Midford x female!Reader)

Requested by: one of my besties @AlizeasiaDixon as well as @lonelyitaly

Edited June 19, 2020

(You can change the descriptions of the characters and outfits as well as pronouns in any of my stories, if you want a specific character x male reader insert please let me know other wise some will be more from a girl's perspective and I want to include more male x male and female x female so if you're interested let me know and this is also a shameless plug to try and keep you guys interested in my one shot book, but this was meant to be a girl x girl because I wanted to go against social norms of that time period.)

A girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair wandered through a field of wildflowers in a (f/c) dress and black boots as well as white stockings.

She sat down and looked up at the clear blue sky and the fluffy clouds that moved around her. She closed her beautiful (e/c) eyes and fell backwards into the soft, green grass beneath her.

    A short time later, the girl opened her eyes slowly only to find bright green ones looking right back at her.

"Lizzie?"

"Hello (y/n), how are you this wonderful day?"

"Alright I suppose."

"You're just like Ciel!"

"How so?"

"You won't ever open up to anyone and you are always soooooo quiet...AND THAT'S NOT CUTE AT ALL!"

"I don't like talking about myself. I'd much rather listen to you talk Lady Elizabeth. About anything and everything."

"Oh....w-well...thank you Lady (y/n)."

"Would you like to accompany me to my manor for tea later this afternoon?"

"I would love to."

"Great," you giggled (gasp* a giggle).

Maybe you are cute after all (y/n).

A/N: Please request and keep the specific requests in mind and I can also work with OCs, thank you to anyone who has read my stories and followed and voted...it really means a lot to me. Thanks guys. Also I may write a part two to this.