My Lion (Loke x Reader)

Edited June 19, 2020

Narrator P.O.V:

It was your average day in the Fairy tail guild. Natsu and Gray were fighting. Erza was eating her beloved strawberry cake. Lucy and Happy were arguing about her name...again.

The only thing out of the ordinary today, was that the guild got a new member. (F/n), a (any magic) mage. They had (h/l) (h/c) and wore (whatever outfit you'd like). Everyone in Fairy Tail wanted to be their friend or lover. But they only had eyes for one.

The celestial spirit Leo, otherwise known as Loke.

(F/n) has liked him since they first saw him during one of the guild's fights. But he would always hang around Lucy. Then again, Lucy is who he formed a contract with. Sometimes the young mage wished that they could form a contract with him (I guess if you wanna be a celestial wizard skip the next line and say you couldn't make a contract with him), but they wasn't a celestial wizard (unless you are). What she didn't know is that Loke has been harboring the same feelings for our little (f/n). Loke and (f/n) have both fallen in love each other.

On this very day, Loke went up to (f/n) and told her exactly how he felt.

"(F/n), I don't care if you don't feel the same but I can't hide it anymore. I'm in love with you. And no this isn't a stupid trick."

"This is different than how you normally are, but I guess I love you too."

"Really?!"

"Yes."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"...did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"Silly lion."