Mystery (Soul x Reader)

Requested by: @your-soul-is-mine

Edited June 19, 2020

Soul Eater Evans had never thought that he'd fall for a quiet and shy person. That's not cool at all. He always saw himself with a loud and outgoing person. Like him. Or like Black☆Star. But someone that's not Black☆Star.

But then he met you.

You and your (weapon/mister) (best friend's name) were new to the DWMA. You were put in the crescent moon class with Stein and partnered up with the albino weapon named Soul Eater (how fitting) for a simple yet meaningless dissection of some poor endangered animal which you soon learned was very usual in this class.

You never spoke much outside of small simple greetings like: "good morning," "have a nice day," and "see you around." But never more than that. Soul was determined to change that for good.

One day, Maka decided to throw a sleepover inviting Soul (of course), Black☆Star, Tsubaki, Crona, Death the Kid, Liz, and Patty. It came as a shock when Soul invited you and (best friend) to the event himself. It came as and even bigger shock when you agreed to attend.

That night you and Soul actually talked that night. All night actually. You talked about missions, school, music, and he even opened up about his family to you which he never really does with anyone. Not even to his roommate Maka.

A couple of days later, you find yourself sitting inside Deathbucks with Soul laughing at a stupid joke he had told you.

"Ya know (your nickname), your laugh is cute."

"Thanks," you said while blushing, "I actually been doing some thinking..."

"That could be dangerous."

"Shut up, anyways I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out on a d-date with...me."

"Wow."

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked. If you don't want to I underst-"

"Whoa, hold up. I never said no. Its just so uncool to have you ask me. I had a whole speech written to ask you out on a date and an even longer one if you had turned me down listing all the reasons why saying no was an uncool decision. But to answer your question, sure. Now tell me more about yourself."

A/N: Part two? Yes, no, maybe (Suzy Bae anyone)?