Cherry Blossom (Sayumi Michishige x female!Reader)

Edited June 19, 2020 (I still miss Sayumi and this is a girl x girl)

(Y/n) had recently moved to Japan from (your country) to study. Her host family was Morning Musume member Sakura Oda's family.

Sakura was very excited to have a "sister" like (Y/n). She was very kind, smart, beautiful, and talented. Sakura had decided to tell (Y/n) about the auditions to fill in Sayumi's spot. (Y/n) had decided to go for the fun of it. Not really Sakura forced her to go but you know...for the fun of it.

When you had gotten to the auditions and saw Sayumi (who you have always liked) you started to back out.

"Sakura I don't think I should do this. What if I trip and fall on my face or worse, trip and fall on another member?"

"I know you can do it (Y/n)."

"But I-"

"No buts. Now its your turn. Go. And good luck!"

You were wearing a (f/c) short, black shorts, white tennis shoes, make up...(if you want to, you do you), and you had you (h/l) (h/c) hair in a ponytail (or if you have short hair you can have it down or into what my sister and I call a duck tail). You went on stage and introduced yourself.

"Hello, I my name is (F/n) (L/n) and I am from (your country) and I will be preforming 'Beyond the Time and Space.'"

(This is where you can listen to one of my all time favorite songs...if ya want, of course)

Sayumi was listening intently and watched how you had conveyed every emotion through your beautiful (e/c) eyes. She knew you had to be in the group. She also wanted you to be hers. The head of Hello Project allowed Sayumi to help in the decision making and she chose you over all the other girls that had auditioned.

Before your first show and your official welcoming in the group, you were extremely nervous and sad. It was Sayumi's last show with the group. You had fallen completely head over heels for Sayumi who had easily become your best friend over the past few months. Little did you know that she felt the same way.

Before you all had to take your places, Sayumi came up to you.

"(Y/n), I need to speak to you. It's really important and I want you to listen."

"Of course Sayumi. What is it?"

"I'm in love with you. I want spend my life with you. I have never felt this way about anyone before. When you walked into the audition room with Sakura...I knew I had to have you. You make me appreciate life more and more everyday and I love the journey we have been able to take together. I know I can't always be here for you, but I want to try. If you'll have me."

"I love you too Sayumi. You make me so much happier and I would really like to be with you. No matter what. But what about the company?"

"They don't matter. All that matters is you and I. Ever since we first met, 'you've intrigued me. Now I can call you mine. Forever.'"