My Lamb (Finny x Phantomhive!Reader)

A/N: Please excuse my use of animals. I try to find animals that suit each character when I can't find a title for a story so if that bothers you, I apologize. Also I wrote this a while ago, but if anyone would like a part two which would contain the rest of the Phantomhive servants and Ciel reacting to the news of the new couple, just leave a comment here or message me.

For @SmuggleMuffin

Edited June 19, 2020

You had wanted to confess your feelings to Finnian, the Phantomhive family's gardener, for a few months now. You had become friends with him seeing as though your older brother, Ciel, never had time to spend with you since he became the earl of the estate and seeing as how you just recently found your way back home. Later on you had found yourself developing feelings for the gardener due to his kindness and innocence. What you didn't know was that the young man had developed feelings for you as well.

"Finny..."

"(Y/n)? What is it?"

"Can I speak with you?"

"Of course my lady/lord."

Finny lead you outside to the garden. It was late at night so everyone else should be fast asleep (unless you're like me) so there wouldn't be any disturbances. The garden was also very beautiful at this time. The moonlight made the flowers' natural beauty stand out much more than the sunlight.

"(F/n), what did you want to talk about?"

"I've wanted to say this for a while Finny...I fancy you and it is quite alright if you don't feel the same, it's fine."

"No! I do feel the same my lady/lord!"

"You do?"

"Of course I do. You have always been so kind to me and you're always there to help me when it's needed. And you're quite beautiful/handsome as well, but..."

"But?"

"Your brother...and my strength...I don't want to hurt you."

"Finny, I know you won't hurt me. And if Ciel has a problem...well, we will address that when we cross that bridge."

"If you're sure."

"Of course I'm sure my sweet little lamb."