Prowling (Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste x Reader)

Requested by: @pewpewbu

Edited June 19, 2020

You worked with your friend Marinette at her parent's bakery. You loved sweets and her family so you thought...why not work with both?

Every afternoon, your best friend Adrien Agreste would come by and get chocolate chip cookies and to check on you despite seeing you earlier in school. This made you think because a certain blonde haired boy clad in all black would visit you for the same reasons: left over cookies and to check on you.

Chat Noir and Adrien had similar traits: the golden blonde hair, the bright green eyes, stupid yet cute puns, kind hearts, both were very intelligent and attractive, and they both had a sweet tooth.

One night, you sat on your bed reading (your favorite book) when Chat came in through your window and sat next to you on your bed.

"(Favorite book) huh," Chat said, "is it any good?"

"It is. Cookies are on my desk and I am perfectly fine just like I was yesterday."

"Thank you my lady, but I'm here to ask you something else."

"What is it?"

"Would you go out with me? Like...on an actual date."

"Would this date be with Chat or Adrien?"

"I'm sure I don't kn-"

"I know it's you Adrien. I'm not stupid (yeah, I've seen the show). I'm shocked nobody else has figured it out. You and Chat are way too similar for it to not be you. And for the record, I would love to go out with you because I like you Adrien. Chat's great too, butI have to say that I prefer the real you more."

"Do you mean that," Adrien asked as he detransformed.

"I do."

"I likeyou too. I mean it might sound cheesy but you've always been there for me and I always knew that you would be involved in my life somehow."

"That is a little bit cheesy, but I wouldn't have you any other way."

"So...I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school? Maybe we can talk about our date then?"

"We can. And please take those cookies."

"Trust me I will," Adrien said as he leaned in.

He gave your cheek a sweet kiss before he grabbed the cookies, transformed, and left causing you to sigh and giggle at your best friend, turned prowling super hero, turned possible boyfriend.