Should I Tell Them? (Rin x Reader)

Edited June 19, 2020

Rin Matsuoka had never in a million years thought that he'd fall in love with his sister's best friend. But it happened. (Your full name) was going to be the death of him. They were cute, funny, fun to be around, and insanely beautiful/handsome. (Your name) always supported him at all of his swim meets and helped him study for any and every test he had coming up. He figured that it was normal. You two were friends. But then you would stand closer to him and spend more time with just him not just with his annoying brat of a sister (his words not mine). Did you like him back? Were you just being nice? Or did you know and you were just teasing him? He just wanted you to want him like he wanted you.

(Your full name) swore to their self and their best friend Gou Matsuoka not to fall in love with her brother Rin. But it was so hard not to. He was perfect on the outside and on the inside. Even though he didn't show it he really cared about everyone and seemed to show that side of him whenever the two of them were alone together. They tried to drop hints occasionally. Like going to all of his meets and cheering for him and spending time with him or even standing so close to him that it was hard to breathe. Maybe he knew and didn't care or like (your name) that way. Or maybe he was completely oblivious or a tease both of which seemed very likely. All (your name) really wanted was for Rin to want them the same way they wanted him.

Both Rin and (your name) had only two things on their minds: each other and if they should risk it all and confess to each other.

A/N: Should I make a part two? I may make a part two.