Chapter27-

We sit, awkwardly. Awkwardly looking at each other, then away from each other. But then we both burst out laughing at the same time "so.." he smiles at me, like he guinely doesn't know what to do or say now. I just nod, feeling the same way "shall we eat?" he stands to his feet again, holding his hand out to help me up.

"Food. again?" i complain "what is it with you and food?" i ask him, getting annoyed.

"What is it with you and food more like? I don't think I've ever seen you eat!" he snaps back. Jesus, what's up with him? Why's he becoming all moody all of a sudden? I'm the hormonal one here.

"I eat!" i snap back. I'm not getting into this with him aswell. I bet fucking Emma's said something to him. I knew she would at some point. They all need to butt out and leave me alone. Making drama out of nothing, an I'm sick of it. I'll eat when i want to. When I'm hungry.

His brows drop as he stares at me "i- never said you didn't. I said-"

"I know what you said!" i cut him off, storming past him to walk out of the bedroom. I'm not getting into an argument about something he knows nothing about.

I look behind me, watching him slowly follow me out "why do you get angry everytime i mention food?" he asks, scratching his head like he doesn't get it. Like he's baffled he has to ask this question.

"I don't" i defend myself quickly.

"Okay?" he says it like a question as he heads to the fridge. I watch him, confused. He starts taking things out, throwing them onto the kitchen top. Then searches again, doing the same, throwing a load of different food onto the side

"What you doing?" i giggle, nervously. Even though i probably already know. An he might aswell stop now. Because I'm not eating anything he makes. I swear to god if Emma has fucking mentioned about me USED to having an eating disorder, I'm gonna flip on her ass. He doesn't answer. He starts to search through the cupbaords looking for something. He finds what he's looking for, pulling a pan out of the bottom cupboard "I'm on a diet!" i tell him quickly. trying to stop him. Trying to think of an excuse.

He pauses, stood still. Staring at me before he begins to laugh "Right" he says it like he doesn't believe me "You're pregnant... you can't be on a diet" he says then laughs again, carrying on, filling the kettle with water

"I am!" i shout a little too loud. Being a little too over the top "look at this" i point to the flab on my belly. He shakes his head, still laughing before he comes closer to me. Leaning across the counter top, close to me. Resting his forearms on the top.

"You mean, your bump" he asks amused. Like I'm being a typical female. Being over the top. This isn't funny!

I roll my eyes at him. He just doesn't get it "You're eating what i make you Ellise" he says sternly, turning back around to continue. Like he's won and that's final.

I get up from the kitchen stool "wouldn't count on it" i attempt to walk off, feeling clever. Almost smug. He can't make me do anything i don't want to. No one can. I feel like I've won him over on this, but he's quickly in front of me. Stoping me from moving. Giving me an annoyed look. He breathes out heavily. I stand, feeling a little intimidated now. A little.. scared.

"Sit" he points. Sounding a lot less calmer than i was expecting. He stays there, stood pointing at the stool i was sat on.

I shake my head, finding a bit of bravery from somewhere. I don't want to fight. But I'm not doing as he says either. He can't make me do anything i don't want to.

"You're eating. That's final. You're carrying my child, I'm making sure that baby gets fed!" he whispers, but its low. And stern, back to annoyed again.

See. This is all i am. A fucking baby carrier. I'm sick of being made to feel like this. I've had enough. I choose to just ignore him. To keep my mouth shut. But it's out, an I've said it before i have chance to stop myself "Yeah. Cause that's all i fucking am to you. I'm just here to carry your baby. To give you a child. That's all i am. All I'll ever be. Then soon as the babies here I'm-" my eyes go wide at my out burst. At my words. What the fuck am i saying? Why am i saying this, to him. I sit, shocked at myself, while he stands there, gob smacked too. He looks at me confused. Looking almost a little hurt from my words....

"What?" he says quietly. I'm not even sure if that's what he said.

Now what do i say?..... "Y-you heared me" i panick. Keeping my eyes to the floor.

It goes quiet for a while. I'm too scared to look up. To see what he's doing. To see if he's still even here. Then there's a loud, crashing sound. As everything that was on the kitchen top smashes and falls to the floor. My head shoots up, shocked. Confused

"What the hell are you-" I'm cut off when his lips crash onto mine. I hadn't even realised he'd come towards me. I pull away fast. We can't be doing this... "Matt-" i go to stop him. To stop this...

"Shut up" he whispers. Staring into my eyes before he pulls me to him again, fast, eager. Then we're kissing. Touching. Heavy breathing. All over each other.

An i can't stop. I don't want him to stop. He picks me up, placing me on top of the counter. He spreads my legs, standing between them, he slowly runs his hands up my bare thighs, watching his own movements - only wearing a t-shirt. But not for long. He grabs the hem of my top, i waste no time, lifting my arms up to help him, to make this happen quicker. His lips are back on mine, slower now. Almost, kind of, passionate now. I smile into the kiss, making him smile back. This is what i need. To feel something from him. I reach down to undo his belt. Having to break the kiss to look down as it's not working and un-fastening as quick as i need it to. He looks down, amused, watching as i begin to get annoyed from it "stupid fucking... thing" i curse. He laughs before he steps back a little to do it himself. Wasting no time he quickly pulls down his jeans and boxers together, releasing his already hard length. I stare down at it, for maybe a little too long. Shock clear on my face. I don't remember it being that big last time! "What?" he aks with a nervous chuckle. I pull him back towards me, grabbing him as he kisses my neck, he remembers exactly where to do it... where it gets me "nothing" i answer delayed from his question. But it comes out as a pant....

"Only me darling!" Ohhhh, shit!

Mattys eyes go wide. Pulling away from me quickly, trying to pull his clothes up from around his thighs "Fuck. It's my mum!"