Chapter2-

I plonk myself down on a high stool at the bar. Feeling proud when i don't stumble or fall. 

See. I'm not too drunk. I grin to myself. Again, i order another vodka and lemonade. He brings it over in quick time this time "Thank you" i smile this time round, hoping he gets its a way of an apology. "And one for yourself" i hand him the note to pay. He Nods quickly with a friendly smile back. Which instantly lightens my mood. 

A guy strolls past the bar, casually. I glance up at him when i see heads turning over in his direction, watching him as he walks. He looks familiar for some reason. But i don't know where from. I quickly shrug to myself, not letting it bother me that i can't think. 

And get back to my drink, trying to drink it down fast as a song i like blasts through the speakers. 

I plonk the glass down on top of the bar a little too hard. The bar tenders head snaps up in my direction. I give him an apologetic look, making him laugh. I don't know why. Maybe i just look a mess in my drunken state. Or maybe because its my birthday. 

I sit an have a debate with myself, to go dance on the dance floor and risk braking my neck trying to get off this high stool. Or just stay put. 

I really wanna dance. Fuck it! I attempt to just jump up off the stool. But the club is really warm in here. Sweaty bodies all over. Its humid. And I'm sweating without even realising. Causing the back of my thighs to stick to the stool underneath me. I've not even noticed my dress has risen up my thighs. That is, until i jump. Still stuck to the chair. Causing me to land on the floor, face First. With the stool on top of me. 

I should be mortified right now. Not only am i sprawled out in the middle of the floor, in front of hundreds of people. But i also have my panties on show. Yet the amount of alcohol I've consumed is not making me give a damn. Not a flying fuck. An i can't do anything but laugh at myself.

"Shit. You alright?" a male voice cuts in making my laughter come to a halt. He quickly removes the stool from on top of me and offers me his hand to help me up.