Déjà Vu.

A/n: over a month later and I'm finally back! I'm really exited to get started with "season 2" of prison school and I hope you guys are still with me.

Y/n's POV:

The familiar sound of a cell door slamming shut echoed through my head.

I had this feeling in my gut, that somthing bad was about to happen. When that girl turned around and pointed at me, my suspicions were confirmed.

A few days later and it was like I never left the prison. Everything was the same. Well, almost.

Hana: I can't take it anymore! Why do I have to do this!

Meiko: you heard the president, if we rest our sentences get extended.

Hana: hm? President!?

Mari was walking past carrying a log three times her size.

Meiko: you shouldn't push yourself with physical labor.

Y/N: yeah, I could at least help you.

Risa: no, this is the task she was ordered to do. It's not yours.
(This is Risa.)

Their trying to overwork her

Their trying to overwork her. If she stops they can extend her sentence...

Meiko: this is ridiculous! How can the president carry such a huge lot by herself!?

Y/n: at least let me help.

Risa: no. Return to your own assignment.

Mari: it's all right. I'll be fine so just do what they say.

No matter how much I hate it she's right. There's no point in protesting.

A few more minutes of working and Mari collapsed onto the ground.

Risa walked over and hit her with a cane.

Risa: get up, there's no slacking off.

She swung again but Meiko blocked her.

Meiko: I won't let you hurt the president.

Risa: you two are not allowed breaks during work.

Meiko: she's at her limit so let her rest. I'll do the work for her.

Risa extended her boot toward Meiko.

Risa: lick it clean. If you do, I'll allow a break.

Meiko reacted by sending a kick toward Risa which she dodged with ease.

Y/n: terrifying.

Risa tried to hit Meiko but was grabbed and put into a headlock.

Risa broke free and moved a few feet away.

Meiko was about to fight back when a different voice started.....singing?

???:The "me" in Meiko is for meter~
Meiko's boobs are one meter around~

The person singing was the above ground student council (A.S.C.) president. The same girl who pointed at me a few days ago.

When she started singing Meiko completely stopped moving. Risa took this opportunity to knock her on the ground.

???: the I in Meiko is "in the dumps"~
Meiko's arua is like dark matter~
(I understand this "song" is weird just bare with me for a bit.)

Mari: M-Meiko?

???: She resisted so this treatment is only natural. If anything, we should punish her more...right risa?

Mari: that's enough kate!
(Here's Kate.)

Kate: do you want me to pardon her Mari? Then

Kate: do you want me to pardon her Mari? Then.....get on your hands and knees and beg.

I didn't even know this girl and I already hated her. She said that last sentence with a sadistic smile on her face.

Despite this, I just couldn't bring myself to interject.

Hana: P-President?

Mari actually listened and got on her hands and knees.

Kate: Good...that is very good...

I never thought I would see the president like this....i don't know who Kate is, but.....im terrified.

A/n: hey wattpad, I hate to stop the chapter this early but I feel like thats a good spot to end it. I'm really exited for the rest of this story and I'm thankful for all of you who stuck around for a month. Also, I know that song in this chapter was...weird but it will make sense in the next chapter. Until next time!