Horrible Thoughts

Start from the beginning

There was a loud knocking at the door. It was Stampy. I was going to ingore him but I soon realised that the door wasn't locked. Quickly, I stood up and ran over to the door, shoving my shoulder agaist it. Stampy was screaming like crazy from the other side, telling me to let him in. He was defiantly going to do what my boyfriend did to me. The second the door was bolted shut I ripped off my jacket and started tying to the celing fan that was right in the middle of the room by standing on the edge of the toilet and leaning over. 

A few moments had passed and I eventually had got it in a noose shape. Should I really be doing this? Yes...It was my only choice to escape all of this pain. My only choice. I pulled the knitted fabric over my head and let it lay tightly around my neck. One jump. And all of this would be over. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to block all of the noises out. Stampys yells and knocks become nothing but mere white noise that would, in a moment, mean nothing. I ran my finger along the pricese knitting of my jacket and started to think about what would happen.

Who would come to my funeral? If they even bothered to give me one...But who would come? My boyfriend would come, my parents, and maybe a few family members. Even if Stampy did ask if he could come I just knew that my parents wouldn't let him. They would think that he was the reason that I did this. I opened my eyes again and stared down at my arms. My razor was still in my hand. Without any hesitation I slashed it across my wrist. Blood started pouring out of it like a really old waterfall. 

The door nudged slightly. Like somebody was behind it, pushing agaist it with something. Why was Stampy trying so hard to break in here? He didn't care about me anyways! I threw the razor on the ground and wrapped both of my fingers around the material that was wrapped around my neck. My whole body was shaking with fear. Not only that but the door was getting so bashed around it was bound to fly open at any second. I had to do this quickly. 

I edged one foot off the edge of the toilet, the thing I was standing on, and squeezed my eyes shut. This was it. My final moments alive. I took one, deep breath, and was about to slip the other foot off when the door burst open. Before I could even see what Stampy looked like I took a leap of faith from the object I was standing on. Leaving me suspened in mid-air. 

Stampy's POV

She was hanging there. Just...Just hanging there. I immidenlty ran towards her and started to think about what I should do. She loooked unconsuis. Jeez, at least I hoped she was. I looked around for something, anything which could help me get her down. After two seconds of looking I gave up and started to push her feets backwards, so that they would rest on the toilet again. Once they were on there I stood on the edge of the toilet and held her back by wrapping one of my arms around her stomach. At once I started pulling the jumper that she was wearing away from the celing fan which they were tied to. 

The light blue material fell to the ground with a thud. Sqaishey still wasn't responding to anything that I was saying. I would just...Just have to shock her awake. Even though it would be quite dangerous I had to do it! I laid her down in the bathtub, with her head underneath the sink and started to pour the ice cold water over her head. Nothing. I started to rub it though her hair. Still nothing. Wait...No...I couldn't...It was the only thing I could do though. 

With tears pouring down I cupped some of the ice cold water in my hands and chucked it onto her stomach, right where her stiches were. Almost at once she sat up, banging her head hard on the taps. I was about to lift her out of the bath when she flinched away from me. Shaikly, I climbed into the bath and wrapped my arms around her stomach, just like I did a few moments ago, and kissed her on the top of her head. 

"Sqaishey are you insane? I thought you were going to die!" I choked out. I had never cried this hard in the whole of my life before. I didn't like it one bit. 

"Y-You care about me? Why-Why did you...Save me?" Sqaishey whispered, running her bloodied arm underneath the running water. She flinched while she did so. 

"Here, here, here, I'll clean it up for you." I climbed out of the bath and opened up the mirrored cabinat that was over the sink. I pulled out some Hydrogen Peroxide which I kept right in the back as well as some cotton pads and banages. I crawled back into the bath and held her cut riddled arm in my hand. Only after ten seconds my hand was already covered in the scarlet liquid known as blood. It must've hurt terribly for her. 

"You didn't answer my question. Do you care about me?" Before I answered I pulled her into a hug and patted her back. 

"Don't be like that Sqaishey! Of course I care about you! I wouldn't be doing this overwise! And...I care about you because...I love you Sqaishey. I would never never never never try to harm you in anyway, and I don't want you to get harm from anybody else. I also don't want you harming yourself, Sqaishey! You have many more years left of this planet and honestly I don't want to see you loose them...Because you were upset." I gently patted her back while she sobbed loudly into my chest.

"R-Really Stampy?" I nodded. A small smile appaered on her face. Even though I was the most upset than I have ever been in a very long time I couldn't help but smile along with her. "Can...Can you come with me somewhere tommorow? I want to visit my boyfriend...To break up with him. Maybe if you're watching from afar than I will have more confidance to say it." I suddenly felt extremly proud of her. Sqaishey was finally breaking up with somebody who has hurt her in many, many ways. 

"Sure. Let me clean your cuts then we can go to sleep." I poured the light grey material onto the cotton pad and placed it onto her deepest cut. She cussed underneath her breath in pain but I said nothing at all. Heck, I cursed at her eailer tonight. When my leg got trapped in the door. For some reason though she was much braver than I expected her to be. Every time I placed the medicene soaked pad down onto her cuts all she would do was flinch ever so slightly. But she kept the same expression on her face the whole time. Once I had finished that I done up the banages and pulled her out of the bath, happy that she had made it. 

..........................

The next chapter will be a happy one guys! I promise you!