Remembering what they had said during her time resting she remembered Harry and flung her eyes to the Gryffindor table where he stood staring right back at her. His face had paled and his mouth hung agape in shock. She slowly pushed past her two friends and made her way to the trio , a small awkward smile on her face. 

"hey"

she muttered 

Hermione quickly snapped out of her slight trance and pulled Athena into a hug. It took Athena a second but she hesitantly returned the hug , letting her head fall onto Hermione's shoulder.  

After the two pulled apart , Hermione chuckled slightly , even teary eyed herself. Ron simply mumbled a small hello before the dark haired girls attention moved to the golden boy who had his eyes trained on her cheek. 

"I heard you guys were the ones to bring me to the wing, thank you for that" 

the Slytherin spoke softly 

"of course , we wouldn't just leave you there" 

Ron responded like it was obvious

Hermione shoved him a bit, before gesturing at the green eyed pair and dragging him off. 

The two stood in silence before Harry sighed and pulled her from the hall, away from lingering eyes. 

"I heard what you said on Valentines day

he stated bluntly after they were out of ears reach 

Athena raised an eyebrow , motioning for him to explain further. 

"about someone going to hurt you if you told Wren or anyone what was on that letter

he responded quietly 

Athenas face paled and easily turned stoic 

"Harry I-" 

"No don't talk I just need to get some things off my chest

he easily cut her off , making an almost shocked expression pass over her face 

"Every single time I thought we seemed to be getting better , something shitty happens and after Christmas you just shut me out? I mean what on earth was that about? Not even just me but Hermione , Wren and Lacie too? What is happening Athena! You can't just keep all this to yourself you're going to loose your mind!

Harry ranted while pacing slightly 

"Harry we barely know each other! What right do you have to ask this of me huh? I can deal with my own shit without having you luck your way through it!" 

Athena yelled back , furious with the boy she almost thought might be happy to see her. 

"Guess what Malkin I care about you!

Harry blurted suddenly 

"Whether you realize that or not , I care about your well being, because I think of you as my friend Athena , and I want to know why you can't consider me yours!

Athena met the taller boys eyes before looking away 

Athena stayed silent for a while , her head pointed to the floor as to not meet the boys piercing gaze. Her eyebrows were furrowed in focus and she kept her arms folded across her chest. 

" I just can't Harry" 

she whispered 

but this time he wouldn't accept this answer from her , knowing he had to help

"yes you can

his soft voice replied , though much quieter

her head tilted up and she stared into both his eyes, searching for something that told her that he'd be untrustworthy. 

His gaze never faltered off of her as she dragged him to one of her hideouts , or as they slowly slid to the ground. 

however he had to look away when she began to tell her story to the boy she was never intended to speak to.  She left out some things she knew didn't apply , minor details and such but for the first time in years she told someone the details of her family. 

At the end of her small tangent she met Harry's eyes hesitantly , expecting the worst of his reaction. Instead he simply pulled her into a hug. 

Athena couldn't recall how long they stayed like that , but she could recall the weight she felt lift off her chest , even Harry's small whispers of ideas to help , helped calm her nerves. She did however feel a new weight set in the deepest part of her heart. She had left out one very big detail in her story, one that would get her in more trouble than with just her father. In-fact this very thing could get her killed by none other than Lord Voldemort himself. 

a/n: leave me a comment sis , my comments stay dry. tell me who I should write about next ? or about your day ? or ur favorite color or music or whAteVer. also sorry it took a while for me to update , the semester is about to end and I'm drowning in work lol.