Chapter 23: A Big Mistake

I sigh gently. I sit up in the forest, rubbing my eyes. I yawn, looking around. Sunlight peers in through the tree's canopy. I groan, holding my sore head. I look down. I'm covered in blood. My arm is bleeding profusely. I squeeze my hand around the wound, sighing.

"Where the hell am I?" I ask myself. I quickly stand up, walking around. I look around the forest recongnizing where I am. I quickly stand up, realizing more injures.

I twisted my right ankle, and a knife sticks out of my right leg. I power through the pain, limping home. I throw myself at the door, hanging on my handle. I twist the handle, shoving it open. I sigh, falling into the house. Toby's body lays on the ground, my eyes widen. I quickly run over, pulling his head into my lap.

"Toby! Toby!" I pause. "Toby... open your eyes for (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)..." He mumbles. I smile.

"Open your eyes." I order. One of his eyes peers open. His chocolate brown eyes are bloodshot. "What happened?"

"You..." He mumbles. My eyes widen. I quickly drop Toby, standing up. I hold my hand over my mouth. I sob, tears streaming down my face. I quickly run to the bathroom, throwing up.

I pull my head back, coughing. I pull Toby onto the couch. I sit down, pulling out the first aid kit. I start to slide the knife out of my leg, quickly stitching the wound. I wrap it in bandages. I sigh, falling back onto the couch. I pull Toby's legs into my lap.

I suture all the little cuts and puncture wounds.

"What happened to everyone?" I ask, my voice breaking.

"They ran after you."

"What... did I do?"

"After Jeff knocked you to the ground, you stood up. But, you weren't you anymore. You attacked Jeff, your intent to kill. You tore into his arm. He hit you off him. Your eyes were red, a sickening smirk pulled across your face. You attacked BEN next. He would have killed you if Jack hadn't stopped him. Jack pinned you. You kicked him off you. Slender finally got back. You attacked him, tearing off five of his tendrils."

"..."

"Then, you attacked me and the other proxies. You had got Hoodie and Masky down. You had disarmed me. You were fully ready to eat me. Then, Jeff stabbed you in the leg. After that, you ran off into the forest. They ran after. I passed out after that."

I hold my head, tears streaming faster.

"I'm such a horrible person. I'm such a horrible thing. I don't deserve to be alive. I'm so evil. I'm... a... MONSTER." I growl, growing my claws. I hold it up to my chest, before a hand stops me. Toby looks up at me, worried. My eyes widen. I quickly drop my hands, the claws disappearing.

I climb off the couch, sitting in front of the door. Toby sits huddled on the couch, passing out. My legs are crossed in front of me. My head hangs down and my arms drape in my lap.

~

The door opens, everyone comes in. They quickly arm themselves. My sobbing and murmurs grow louder.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it! It wasn't me! I'm sorry. I'm sorr-" I am cut off by arms wrapping around me.

"Oh my baby, your alright." A deep raspy voice coos. My eyes widen. I look up. Mom holds me tightly. Dad walks over, joining the hug.

They are pulled off me by Slender.

"It was nice meeting you all. I thank you all for saving me. I love you all more than you could ever know. I'm a monster. I don't know how I have feelings, but I do. It's better if I just... disappear. Goodbye." I dismiss, holding up my scalpel. I stab myself directly in my carotid artery. Dad and Jeff scream, running to save me.

I smile as I slump down to the ground, black overcoming my vision.

Do you think you deserve Heaven?

No.

Do you think you deserve Hell?

No.

Do you think you deserve a second chance?

No.

Do you deserve the family you had?

No.

Do they deserve you?

They deserve better.

What family are you referring to?

Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Eyeless Jack, BEN Drowned, Ticci Toby, Hoodie, Masky, Sally Williams, Laughing Jill, Bloody Painter, Judge Angels, Jane the Killer, Knifey, Anastasia The Wight

Do you regret killing yourself?

I would have only hurt the ones I loved more if I lived. No.

What if you could live again?

I would only want to live again if I'm not able to hurt them.

Someone is giving you the chance to live again. Do you accept?

Yes.