Chapter 19: Christmas (P.1)

I quickly sew the last stitch, pulling the thread tight. I smile.

Everyone asked me to make them clothes for the big gathering happening for Christmas.

I had had so much work, I thought I was gonna die. I just finished my own dress. Everyone else was waiting outside for me.

I quickly slide the soft dress on, frowning. I slide out of the door. Everyone looks up at the top of the stairs when they hear my boots click.

"Guys, do I have to wear this?" I ask. I hear many murmurs of 'yes'. I sigh, stepping out. "Fine."

I blush brightly, walking down the stairs. I fiddle with the edge of the dress.

"It's a little short, are you sure you want me to wear this?" I ask

"It's a little short, are you sure you want me to wear this?" I ask. They nod. I sigh, crossing my arms gently. BEN walks over, eying me.

"You are one nice piece of eye candy." BEN flirts. My blush darkens. I keep my head down. My parents quickly swoop in, dragging me away. They hook arms with me. I look up.

"Shh. Slender is teleporting us. Don't move." Mom orders. I raise an eyebrow in confusion, but listen anyway. I close my eyes.

|||

"You can open your eyes now." Mom explains. I open my eyes, looking around. A huge mansion stands before. I lose my footing. I would have fallen if Mom and Dad weren't holding onto me.

"Why is it so... big?" I ask. I don't get an answer before a very unusual man walks out to us.

He looks like Slendy but in a way doesn't. This guy has a face and a hat. Oh, I want that hat. I want it bad. The man quickly walks over to me.

He bends down to my level, extending his hand.

"I'm Splendorman, you must be (Y/N)?" He asks. I smile softly, nodding. I wave his hand away, glancing at his hat. I shove my parents hands off me.

I reach up and snatch this Splendorman's hat, running off into the mansion. I hear shouting behind me. I laugh, putting the hat on my head.

I enter the building, hitting the ground. My eyes widen. My legs just gave out. My face twists in confusion. I look up. A tall creature stands over me.

He wears a fedora and has a slight fever smile of sharp teeth across his black face. He extends a rose to me. Something tells me to take it, another tells me to get up and run. I look up at the man.

"A beautiful rose for a beautiful lady." He flirts, pushing the rose closer. I lift my hand. I almost get pulled into a trance. I drop my hand, shaking my head.

"No thank you. I'm just going to wait for Mom and Dad." I politely refuse. Mom and Dad quickly run in. They see the man over me, growling.

"But, I insist." The man pushes. I roll my eyes.

"I don't want it, sir, but thank you for the offer." I refuse again.

Mom and Dad yank me to my feet. They growl at the man, shielding me with their bodies.

"Okay, what do you need Mom and Dad?" I ask, annoyed by the unnecessary contact. They pull me away. I roll my eyes. They let me go.

"Whatever you do, never take a rose from that guy." Dad orders. I nod. The man struts over, smirking.

"So, who is she?" He asks. I take off the hat, examining it while my parents argue with the man. I walk off.

My legs give out again.

"What the hell?" I mutter. I stand up again, just fine. I'm so confused. I also now have a slight headache.

"You look beautiful." An unfamiliar voice compliments. I look up. A man has his hand extended to me. I wave him off, smelling something in the air. I take a whif. I tilt my head in confusion. "I'm Damien. What's your name?"

"Greetings... I'm (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet you." I greet. I wave off the scent.

"So, you are the one everyone has been talking about?" He asks. I nod gently. He laughs.

"Why have they been talking about me? I'm not special." I ask. He stifles laughter.

"You are literally a combination of Eyeless Jack and Jeff the Killer's DNA. You are a really big deal. How did it happen?" He asks. "Why is your hair so short? In all the pictures we have, you have long hair. I shrug.

"My sister pissed me off. I cut it off, then stabbed her. Then, I had to deal with her ghost. Hence, the bandages." I explain, raising my hands.

"It looks like you have tennis balls on your hands." Damien comments. I roll my eyes. He is so lucky I cannot blow his face off.

"Thank you, now I must be off." I explain, walking away. I interlock my arm in BEN's, he looks confused. Then, he looks up at me.

"*wolf whistle* I've got a hot chick on my arm and I didn't even have to try." BEN flirts. I roll my eyes, blushing.

"I'm trying to get away from all the Peeping Toms around here." I mutter. BEN chuckles.

"Did you forget that I'm probably one of the worst ones here?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"I'd rather it be you than people I don't know. Especially because my hands are bandaged." I explain quietly. He smirks, snaking his arm around my waist.

I smile softly, a blush covering my face. BEN leads me into the party area. I sigh happily.

Flashing green and red lights. Remixed Christmas songs. Beer and food. Everyone dressed formally with some kind of Christmas wear.

All the people are unusual. Unfortunately, Laughing Jack is here. Jill is here though. Some people are making out, others are talking. Most of the people are on the dance floor.

Jill walks over to me.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Did you and BEN finally get together?" She asks. My face is over come with a red blush.

"N-no! I-"

"Yes."