The Beginning.

"I can't believe you were born! Your parents must be so disappointed!"

"Yeah, your parents probably died from how ugly you are!"

"I can't believe I actually kissed you, you freak!"

Tears come to your eyes as the three boys continue to hit and kick you. You kick the leader, standing up. You clutch your shoulder, the pain from the previous gunshot wound becoming more painful.

You quickly run into the forest, stopping for nothing. You had nothing to strive for.

Your dreams were as dead as your parents. Your siblings lived in a different home. You had no friends, only bullies.

But, you were not prepared for what you encountered in that forest...

Or were you?

~

(Y/N) was a sixteen year old girl that was home schooled her whole life.

She has disorders that make her different from everyone she knows. First, she is bipolar and schizophrenic.

She has a skin disorder called Albinoism. Her white blood cell count is high, causing her skin and hair to be white.

(For everyone trying to correct me, she's just fucking white okay?)

She has another disorder that doesn't have a name yet. Her body's temperature readers are switched. For example, when it is cold, she is hot.

The next problem she has is, the nerves in her body were frozen, causing her skin to have a blue tint.

The final problem is more of an ability. She can control the emotions of another being, no matter how strong. She has little control over this ability.

She always wears a dark blue scarf that she gained from her siblings.

~

Her siblings think she was the one who killed her parents, causing her to believe it herself.

She, however, has no memory of killing them. She just remembers waking up in their blood, holding them, crying.