Chapter 18: Thanksgiving

I stand into the store, the proxies on both sides of me.

"Hey, so all we need is the cheesecake. Right, (Y/N)?" Masky asks.

I nod, pushing the cart. I giggle. Toby is sitting in the cart, with his hands in the air. He looks like a little kid.

Masky opens the cheesecake fridge, pulling out five cheesecakes. He sets them in Toby's lap.

"Okay, let's get out of here. My urges are getting harder to suppress." I mutter. Masky nods. We move to checkout.

~

"Okay, Slender. I got everything I needed. Do you want me to start?" I ask. Slender nods.

Begin when you are ready. Masky, Toby, and Hoodie offered to help. BEN also said if you needed it he would help. Slender offers. I nod, walking into the kitchen.

"Send them all in." I order. Slender nods, walking off. Minutes later, all the boys walk in. I quickly slip on my apron. I hand each of them a custom one. "Put them on, it's gonna get messy."

They nod, sliding on their aprons. I smirk, crossing my arms. I pick up my spoon. My face becomes straight.

"Proxies, I want you three taking care of the sides. Hoodie is on stuffing, Toby is on pies, and Masky you get the cranberry sauce." I order.

The proxies get to work. I smile, slapping my hand with the wooden spoon. I move to BEN.

"You get to help me with the turkey." I explain. BEN groans. "And mashed potatoes."

~

I smirk, BEN gags. I shove his hand in deeper.

"Come on, BEN, you have to get all of the organs out. Get deep in there." I order.

I look over at the proxies. They are laughing at BEN. I quickly slide the mac and cheese into the oven. I start mashing the potatoes. I walk over to the proxies.

"How's it coming along, boys?" I ask, wiping my forehead. Toby signals me over. I rush to his side. He looks up at me.

"S-so, I made th-the pies, b-but I k-kinda m-messed up the t-tops." He stutters. I look around him at the pies. They look perfect.

"Where?" I ask. He points to one small imperfection on a strip. I shrug. "You did perfect, Toby. Now put them in the oven."

He smiles widely, grabbing the two pies. I look at his grip, he is about to drop the apple one. I slide over to him, snatching the apple pie. He jumps, dropping the pumpkin pie. I grab it just before it hits the ground.

"Be more careful. Go help Masky, make sure no blood got mixed into my recipe." I order.

Toby salutes, walking off. I smile, sliding the pies into the oven. I turn to BEN. He gags again, pulling out the final organ. I smile.

"Okay, I'm done gutting it. What now?" He asks. I roll my eyes, pointing to his gloves. He sighs, taking them off.

"Now, stuff it with the bacon." I order. He nods, finishing his task quickly. I smile. "Put it in the oven."

I take out the Mac and cheese. He places the turkey in it's place.

~

I quickly take out the turkey. I set in the center of the table. I smile softly. Across the table are perfect sides. I smile, dusting off my hands. I turn to my dirty crew. I giggle.

Masky has cranberry sauce all over his apron. Hoodie has minimal mess on him on him, mostly flour. Toby has a mixture of fruit and flour over his apron. BEN looks sad.

He is soaked in turkey and bacon juices.

I look down, perfectly spotless. They look at me, dumbfounded. I smirk.

"Takes years of practice. We did good boys. Go get cleaned up, grab everyone on your way down." I order. They nod, running off.

I wipe my face, walking into my room. I change into somewhat nice clothes, smiling. I wash my face, before running downstairs. I sit at the table, smiling. Everyone is already sitting.

Is everyone here? Slender asks. I smile softly. Agrees cover the table. I nod. Then, eat.

I plate myself kidneys. Everyone tears through my food. I lean back, smiling softly. I watch everyone eat. They seemed surprised. My eyes widen.

"Is something wrong?" I ask. They look at me then back at Slender.

"Slender, I think this is the best food I have ever had." Jane answers. I frown, slumping in my chair. I pout. Slender points to me.

(Y/N) made it. Slender explains. I smile, sitting up. Everyone looks at me, before pushing their food away. I smile, laughing.

"It was my recipes but I didn't make it. I couldn't. There are no organs in there. I promise." I explain, holding up my bandaged hands. They pull their plates, devouring their food. I sigh happily, eating my organs.

This is one of the best Thanksgivings I have ever had. Thanks, Mom and Dad. I'm glad I met you.