Chapter 6: What Happened To Me?

I come to be in worried Jill's arms. I shake my head, sitting up. Chunks of ice fall off me. I groan, holding my head. A wave of heat crashes over me.

"Why am I so hot?" I ask, fanning myself with my hand. Everyone looks at EJ then back at me.

"I knew we should have listened to EJ!" Jill cries. I roll my eyes, pulling her into a hug. The heat becomes too much. I stand up, shaking myself off. Chunks of ice fall off my body.

"You guys are idiots. Next time, listen to EJ." I order.

"Why did you pass out in the first place?" Jill asks. I sheepishly rub my arm.

"I guess when you meet your imaginary friend again, it brings back so many memories it's overwhelming and you just pass out." I inform, shrugging.

~

I roll myself over, throwing myself onto my back. I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I look around.

"Looks like I fell asleep on the living room ground." I explain to myself. My eyes widen. I touch my face. "They didn't."

I run into the bathroom. I look in the mirror. My eyes widen. I exhale.

"They did." I groan, grabbing my head.

I scrub my face raw. I sigh, barely even made a dent.

They made my eyes black, it looks exactly like EJ. Even my pupils are changed to little beads. Someone cut into my cheeks, exactly like Jeff's smile.

I sigh. This is going to take forever to heal. And I already have a good idea of who did it.

I exit the bathroom, growling. I walk into the kitchen. Everyone is eating at the dinning room table. I keep my head down, shading my face.

I sit down at the table. I hear a few laughs around me.

Why don't lift your head? The voice asks.

"Because, someone vandalized private property." I grovel. The air around us twists in confusion and amusement. I hear some stifled laughter.

What? Slender asks. I growl, lifting my head a tad. My carved smile comes into clear view, my eyes still hidden.

I hear laughter erupt around the table.

"The thing I'm not sure of is whether it was EJ or Jeff." I think aloud. The room goes silent. The room becomes thoughtful.

"I'm gonna bet it was BEN." Laughing Jack bets.

"Why do you think it would be EJ?" Jill asks.

I sigh, lifting my head. I push my hair out of my face. Gasps erupt all around us. The air twists in fright and amazement.

"That's so creepy. You look like what would happen is Jeff and EJ fused together." Jill inquires, I sigh, opening my eyes. "W-what happened to your eyes?"

I shrug, looking at her frightened face. I lift my hand, looking at my nails.

"No clue. But, whatever it is. It doesn't come off. And when I try to clean off this black stuff, it smears." I explain, smudging the substance across my face.

"That happens. That's why I never touch it." EJ explains, eating a kidney. For some reason, half of me wants to take the kidney from him, the other half wants me to gag. I give in to neither. I shake my head.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I mumble.

"What do you mean?" Jill asks. I look up at her.

"I, uh, nothing!" I shout. I clench my fingers around my arms, digging them into my skin. "I'm perfectly fine!"

I start drooling. I quickly snap out of it. I dig my nails deeper into my arms.

I feel really angry and... hungry.

"What's up with you?!" Jeff yells, slamming his hands on the table. He stands up.

"What's up with you?!" I retort, copying his manner. My eyes widen. I quickly sit back in my chair, calming down.

What is wrong with me?! I'm usually so calm! What the hell?!

"Are you okay, (Y/N)? You're acting kinda strange." Jill asks. I look up at her, angry. I take a calming deep breath. I clench my arms tighter, drawing blood.

"I'm perfectly fine." I answer through clenched teeth.

I stand up, walking away. I open my bedroom door, closing it behind me. I sit gently on my bed.

"What is up with me? Why am I so angry and... hungry?" I ask.

My mouth starts to water. I feel pain in my canines. They start expand, pain erupting through my mouth. I groan. I start rolling on the ground, waiting for the pain to subside.

It does shortly after. I sigh, falling onto my bed. My face hurts.

"Maybe, I can sleep it off." I hope to myself. I sigh, sliding under my covers.

~

I wake up in the forest. I look around. That feeling of hunger grows. I hear the breathing of a running woman.

I feel an urge. The urge to kill. I stand up, smiling. I run after the woman's fading footsteps. I can smell her. She smells... scared.

We enter a clearing. I pounce on her, tackling her to the ground. She screams. I smile, biting into the soft skin on her shoulder. She cries out in pain. I laugh. Tearing out her throat, she takes her final breath. I laugh, pulling out her heart with my teeth.

I stand up, walking back towards the mansion. I eat the heart, my hunger satisfied. I arrive at the mansion doorstep. I smile widely, walking in.