Chapter 1: Kill Me?

You sigh, leaning against a tree. You tightly grip your shoulder. Those stupid bullies finally got up the guts and shot you. You groan as another wave of pain flashes over your nerves.

*Crack!*

The sound of a snapping twig snaps you out of your thoughts. You press yourself against the tree, holding your breath.

Another wave of pain flashes over your nerves causing a muffled groan to escape your mouth.

You hear rustling coming from both sides of you. You close your eyes, preparing for your painful demise. You sigh.

You hear footsteps stop in front of you. You open one eye, looking up. Two individuals about your age stand over you. You quickly look away.

One of them wears a yellow hoodie and a black mask. The mask holds two circles and a frown on it.

The other wears an orange jacket. He also wears a mask. The mask is white with black feminine features. They are both armed.

You sigh, relaxing. You keep your head toward the ground.

"You can kill me now." You offer. You feel a foot kick your foot. You lift your head lazily. They are facing you. You sigh. "Are you going to kill me?"

"No, we want to help you." The one in orange explains. You roll you eyes, looking into the black pits of his mask.

"No one has ever wanted to help me. Why would you?" You ask.

"Are you scared?" The one in yellow asks. You tilt your head in confusion.

"Of what?" You retort. They both cross their arms in unison.

"Us." They answer in unison. You sigh, looking away.

"I will admit that you are intimidating. You are not scary, though." You answer.

"So, you don't find us scary?" The one is orange asks. You sigh.

"No... why? Aren't you going to kill me?" You ask. The one in the white mask sighs. He radiates an irritated aura.

"We are not go to kill you. Just... ugh." He sighs. He takes a gun and slams it onto your head.

Everything goes black.

~

You open you eyes, groaning. A pain erupts in the back of your head. You hold your hand to your head, sitting up.

You open your eyes.

You find yourself sitting on a bed in an unfamiliar room. Two individuals stand in front of you.

A memory registers in your mind. They are the guys from the forest. You growl at them. You throw your hands in the air, immediately regretting it.

"What the hell?! Why are continuing my suffering? If your gonna kill me, kill me!" You yell at the two individuals.

Suddenly, a tall individual materializes in the middle of the room. I look up.

It seems to be wearing a suit. It's skin is white. Then, I meet it's face, or well, lack of face. It has no eyes or mouth or nose or ears. It is also bald.

An image flashes over my mind. This creature is curled over you, face spread apart in a mouth like manner, revealing a black pit. Black tentacles emerge from it's back.

Your eyes widen as the image disappears from your mind. You shake in fear, waiting for the creature to kill you.

The aura around it changes from intimidating to concerned. It moves closer. You push yourself against the wall, trying to get as far away from it as possible. It stops moving closer, backing away.

Are you okay? A voice asks, echoing through your mind. Your eyes widen more. You look it over

"Uh... are you going to eat me?" You ask hesitantly. The aura around the creature changes to shocked.

No, what gave you that idea? The voice asks. It seems to be coming from the creature.

"Well... nevermind. Could you please just kill me if you are going to?" You ask.

He shakes his head.

No, not yet anyway... The voice answers. You clench your fists.

"Ugh, don't you get it!? I have no reason to live! I killed my parents, my siblings hate me and I have no friends! Why won't the stupid world let me die?!" You yell.

A shocked aura hangs around everyone in the room. You quickly wipe your tears, looking away from the three individuals.

Suddenly, you feel a pair of limbs wrap around you. You look down. A little girl is sitting on the bed next you, hugging you.

"Why are you hugging me?" You ask.

She looks up at me. Her green eyes are bright with curiousity. She has dried blood resting on her face. She wears a cute little pink nightgown.

"You were crying. Usually when people cry they need a hug." She explains. You smile down at her.

"You can let go. I'm fine." I tell her. She pulls away, sitting next to me. You push away from her.

You think you killed our parents? The voice asks. You nod.

"I woke up over my parents dead bodies. No witnesses and no evidence. The police told them, I killed them so now they hate me. Hence, I would appreciate it if you ended my life." You explain.

The air becomes thick with concentration.

You did not kill your parents... The voice argues. You growl, clenching your fists.

"Then who did! No one else was in that house except for me! And my mind has blocked off that memory so I don't even know what happened!" You yell.

You didn't kill them! Now quit moping and stand up so I can introduce to the person that did! So, you can get over yourself! The voice yells. You grab your head, a static noise filling it.

You shove yourself off the bed, hitting the floor. You kick yourself into a wall. You dig your nails into your arms, drawing blood. The static fades away. You relax, dropping to the ground. You stand up angrily.

"What the hell, man?!" You yell. You yelp, reaching for your shoulder. The hole in your shoulder sends jolts of pain through your nerves.

Follow me... It orders. You growl, holding your shoulder.

It walks out of the door behind it. You walk past the two individuals from the forest, glaring at them. They follow you. The little girl stays in the room.