Chapter 5: Their Well Deserved Death

I start walking home from school, Laughing Jill by my side.

"So..." Jill muses. "How was school?"

I sigh, fiddling with the sleeves of my sweater.

"It was... normal." I answer. She sighs, wrapping her arms around me. I return the hug.

"Did they hurt you bad?" She asks. I sigh.

"Not really, just kicking, punching and they threatened me with a gun... That was new." I mumble into her shoulder. She releases me, backing up.

"We should probably get you home before your parents have a reason to hurt you." Jill muses. I sigh, falling in step behind her.

"They already have a reason to beat me. I fought the doctors, causing me to look like this. I'm ugly..." I explain. She growls. We arrive at my house. She gives me a hug.

"Don't do anything to get yourself hurt more. Protect your siblings..." She whispers in my ear. She releases me, teleporting away. I take a deep breath, pushing the door open.

I throw my backpack on the ground, slipping into the kitchen. I quickly prepare dinner, the sunset illuminating the room from the window.

~

I place the plates on the table, not a crumb out of place. I set up the table, quickly rushing upstairs.

"Mark! Lexi! Mother and Father will be home any minute!" I yell. I quickly change out of my school's clothes, slipping on nicer clothing.

Suddenly, the door slams open. I quickly run down the stairs, sitting at the table.

They're home. I hear Lexi's voice erupt in my ears.

Yes, where are you? Mark is already down here. I respond. I hear her sigh. I hear a this next to me. Lexi sits in her chair, perfectly. Perfect timing.

My parents walk into the dining room, plopping into their seats. They start to eat. We follow in suit. I slowly nibble at my food, never hungry. I feel Lexi's foot kick my foot.

Eat your food like a person. She orders. I pick up more food at once, still eating at a slow pace. My parents finish their food, slinking away from the table into the kitchen.

How was school? Lexi asks me and Mark. I sigh. So does Mark.

Normal. We answer in unison. Lexi sighs. I finish my food, standing up. My siblings follow in suite. I pick up my parent's plates.

Lexi walks out the door, heading to work. Mark stands at the sink, cleaning dishes. I stand at the counter, putting away leftovers.

Bye! I'm heading to work! Lexi informs, leaving the house. Mark and I finish our chores, heading upstairs.

Mark and I walk into our shared bedroom. I sit on my bed, cross legged. I pull out my homework. Mark sits at the desk, pulling out his homework.

After we finish our homework, we get ready for bed. For some reason, our parents left us alone. Mark lays in bed next to me, watching me play on my 3ds. We fall asleep soon after.

~

I awake to Mark shivering next to me. He is murmuring words and squirming. I hug him, his struggles soon calming. I look over at the clock.

1:00

I sigh, standing up. I brush my brother's bangs from his face. I walk downstairs to get a glass of water. When I reach the floor, a horrific scene stands before me.

Laughing Jill stands over my parent's terrified forms. She talking to them, but I can't make out the words. She holds a chainsaw over them, preparing to attack.

Laughing Jill giggles. Bringing down her chainsaw, she cuts both my parents in half with one swing.

I stand still, unsure of what emotion to feel. I walk slowly over to my parents and Jill. She looks over, smiling at me.

"Now, you are free from your abuse." She explains. She giggles. "Don't worry, their death was painful."

The sight before me doesn't disgust me. It almost satisfies me. My eyes widen at my own thoughts. Laughing Jill smiles at me before teleporting away.

I walk over to my parent's bodies, laughing.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I stand out of my bedroom. It's so cold without Mark. I walk downstairs, sighing. I grab a glass of water leaning on the island.

I wonder what Mark and Lexi are doing now...

I sigh, picking up my backpack. I walk out the front door, to school. I walk down the sidewalk, keeping my head to the ground.

~

I feel a force shove me into the lockers. I sigh. I look up into Liam's eyes. He looks at me, amused.

"Hey there, blueberry, how was your weekend?" He asks. I growl, looking away. He shoves me into the lockers again. "Still mute, huh. Sucks for you. See you later."

He walks away, his buddies laughing with him. I shake my head, continuing to class.

~

I jog, ready to get back to my house. I feel something grab my backpack. I quickly spin around. Liam and his buddies stand there, ready to beat me.

I sigh, slumping to the ground. I feel blow after blow connect with my skin. A cry of pain leaves my body with every hit. They laugh, walking away from my body.

I weakly stand up, wiping blood from my mouth and nose. I groan, holding my chest. It hurts to breathe normally. I cough, walking home.

I feel a blow to my shin, stopping me dead in my tracks. Angelica stands before me, in her usual slutty outfit. Her friends stand behind her, ready to beat me. She looks me over.

"Looks like the boys already go to you. Our turn." She cackles. I sigh. She shoves me to the ground. Instead of taking the beating, I stand up, throwing my fists up. "What are you doing?"

"..." I stay silent. She shakes her head, laughing. She pulls out a gun. My eyes widen. She holds the gun up to my arm, shooting me in the shoulder. I cry out in pain, the bitches running away.

I quickly stand up, stopping the bleeding with my sweater. I run home.